11/01/16 Rosario, AR - Estadio Rosario

gunsguy

21 minutes ago, wasted said:

So this why Axl lost his concentration on Jungle?

I don't think he noticed, honestly. Paraphrasing Sebastian Bach, she didn't have "the big guns" :P

6 minutes ago, Rovim said:

Was she fully naked? was it trimmed? perhaps this chick could help in the studio for a section in Seven.

Haha top half only (at least when I saw her :lol:). Wonder how many takes of that section Axl would do, lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I don't think he noticed, honestly. Paraphrasing Sebastian Bach, she didn't have "the big guns" :P

Haha top half only (at least when I saw her :lol:). Wonder how many takes of that section Axl would do, lol.

Just for the top half? He's be late. 

12 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Your English is fine @argen17793:) Thanks for your review. It is truly wonderful to see Axl and Slash together again!..I finally got to witness this for the 1st time in SF and hope to see them again in the future. Have fun on Friday..it will be a rockin! :headbang:

yea he knows how to use "fucking", that's all that matters

3 hours ago, rudolf1978 said:

I thought he was going to reach 2010 levels....but no,Chile and Argentina were far from brilliant singing.

Then you clearly haven't been following the NITL tour...

Axl sounds fine. He does great on some songs, and okay on others. He's human, WTF do you expect? Let him get back into the swing of things and i'm sure he will sound better. Not many people can do what he has done this year. That is, fronting two of the biggest bands in history, almost non-stop, for 7 months +.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Then you clearly haven't been following the NITL tour...

Axl sounds fine. He does great on some songs, and okay on others. He's human, WTF do you expect? Let him get back into the swing of things and i'm sure he will sound better. Not many people can do what he has done this year. That is, fronting two of the biggest bands in history, almost non-stop, for 7 months +.

But he is right? Axl is not reaching 2010 levels as he said. He sounds fine though.

5 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

He said he thought that Axl would reach 2010 levels. If he had been following the tour for the past 7 months, he should not be expecting that, because Axl hasn't reached it.

He certainly has, and he has surpassed it on occasion for me on select few performances of songs. None of them were with GNR.

9 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

He certainly has, and he has surpassed it on occasion for me on select few performances of songs. None of them were with GNR.

Honestly, i think he has been more consistent, and i think he has been singing technically better. That said, he hasn't reached 2010 levels in that he doesn't just push through everything with extreme rasp as he did then.

I have been following THE WHOLE TOUR.After coachella he started to sing really well,but now he is at Coachella levels.Far from 2010,But sounding better than 2011.Thats all,at least he is singing civil war better than 2011-2014,because that song sounded awfull back then

Edited by rudolf1978
  • Like 1