11/05/16 Buenos Aires, AR - River Plate Stadium *2nd Show*

gunsguy

Just now, IncitingChaos said:

Maybe I'm deaf but if you can't hear the difference between the SA leg Axl vocals and the NA vocals then you're crazy, the RQ outro was one of the highlights in North America, now it's weak 

I posted the same thing a minute ago, the outro was a lot more Mickey than it has been lately.  I was gonna say usually Axl gets better later on in a tour however he was just singing his ass off in AC/DC so maybe he just wasnt feeling it tonight during that part

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

Maybe I'm deaf but if you can't hear the difference between the SA leg Axl vocals and the NA vocals then you're crazy, the RQ outro was one of the highlights in North America, now it's weak 

I agree. His voice is weakest. 

Link anyone?

Just now, Andy14 said:

And maybe we just want to enjoy the show without nitpicking and comparing parts of the songs with the past and future shows. :headbang:

I've actually noticed it on more than just RQ tonight, I read Axl was sick at the start of the tour but you'd think he'd sound better by now, his voice sounds pretty strained...

1 minute ago, Andy14 said:

And maybe we just want to enjoy the show without nitpicking and comparing parts of the songs with the past and future shows. :headbang:

Seriously! They're getting better with every show, and i don't see the need to complain about small details. He still sounds great. It's not like his just stumbling through it.

3 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

NA tour in Ohio from 8:55-finish...compare that with what you just heard. 

I just picked a random date from the NA tour bc if I use Houston that would be cheating. 

But it was so much better than that crap he just did 

Yeah he sounds like he did in vegas and Coachella, tonight,  to me. I hope it's just a temporary thing, he's only human and sometimes he isn't going to be 100% no matter what. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

3 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Well enjoy, I enjoy making comparisons. I can't believe his voice has fallen so far off in just one months break. 

Not that I am a vocalist but it is a strong possibility that he is still taking it easy from getting sick.  I have been listening to a lot of Led Zeppelin boots lately and Robert Plant didn't take care of his voice during and after being sick to where it meant by 1973 he completely lost his high range.  Maybe Axl is taking it easy just in case? Vocal chords are a very delicate thing

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 1

Just now, Archtop said:

I have a theory, when the complaints start, the links stop working. it's called karma, so ssh whilst I search for a new one.

You are confusing discussion with complaining . Discussion is literally in the name of the board you are currently posting on. 

I defended Axl for being sick, I defended him for taking on such a tough schedule, I tried to excuse his voice by saying maybe he just lays off a bit bc the crowds are so loud, I said maybe he can't hear himself well, maybe ACDC wore him thin...

now idk what to say, I'm worried something's wrong. He's got such a long tour to go, hopefully he turns it around. You're fooling yourself if you say he sounds fine. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I defended Axl for being sick, I defended him for taking on such a tough schedule, I tried to excuse his voice by saying maybe he just lays off a bit bc the crowds are so loud, I said maybe he can't hear himself well, maybe ACDC wore him thin...

now idk what to say, I'm worried something's wrong. He's got such a long tour to go, hopefully he turns it around. You're fooling yourself if you say he sounds fine. 

Don't worry, medical thing and he's almost over it.