11/05/16 Buenos Aires, AR - River Plate Stadium *2nd Show*

gunsguy

Just now, Jordan Rose said:

It really is fucking sad, man. So many Guns fans are absolute cunts. And the irony is that the majority of the worst bitches are the ones who bitched all the way through 2001-2014 and now they've got their glass 3/4 full they're spitting their pop out everywhere. Only seven months into a reunion that may well continue indefinitely and likely include new music but nothing will ever be good enough.

Sure, I was bitching through 2011-2014, and that was as a New Guns supporter. But how people are shitting all over this now is just bizarre.

We have to take into consideration that these fans are just a vast minority. If you actually go to a show and not just periscope and see the fans excitement and how they react to all this, there is no doubt the big majority of fans is loving what theyre getting. There will always be whiners who are never satisfied,  but theyre not important

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xBrownstonex said:

We have to take into consideration that these fans are just a vast minority. If you actually go to a show and not just periscope and see the fans excitement and how they react to all this, there is no doubt the big majority of fans is loving what theyre getting. There will always be whiners who are never satisfied,  but theyre not important

True, they should just be banned from using the internet. 

I'm not watching all the streams of each show. But from the pics....is it just me or has Axl gone from changing up his gear and taking off the hat and bandana to wearing The Disguise for the whole show like 2014?

3 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Better than 2014

But miles away from NA tour

wheres the guy that said Axl had a medical condition that's about to be cleared...I'm starting to believe him

I wouldn't call the NA performance miles better than Argentina's. Marginally better? Maybe, but the difference isn't that bad. I actually think both performances are very similar:

I honestly think people are making a mountain out of a molehill. Axl isn't singing terribly, and he sounds better now than he did at the very start of the SA leg.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SeBaZ said:

you know what? All that small details like "Ohh look! Axl missed a note!!!" "Axl sounded mickey" "Axl dont hughed too much time Slash" "Slash doesn't look to Axl with a smile" and all that BS, only can be apreciated through periscope and youtube. I have been there the two nights, and I can tell, the periscope streams or youtube videos doesn't capture the most important thing in this tour: The passion, the adrenaline, the waiting for see "the big three" (plus adler), the emotion to see they playin' and jammin' together again. Everything sound good and powerfull. It's another experience, and when you come home, and see 50+ pages in the forum, all with complains....well, you think "this people doesn't know NOTHING, they are missing the most important of a show, THE PASSION".

Really, move on! Go to the shows and enjoy it! 

I was at Vegas show and then followed all or majority of concerts after Vegas on periscope. I then saw them again at MetLife in July. There is no comparison. The anticipation, excitment and the crowd is a great part of the experience that you cannot capture on scope. And of course scope cannot capture the live sound. To all that have tix for upcoming shows, you are in for a great night. I cannot wait for the chance to go to another concert.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, t-p-d-a said:

I was on a 2012 gig. Axl full of Mickey. It was my first big concert and the first time i saw Axl Rose front on me, i was in the first row via VIP Ticket. It was absoluty mind blowing. People were talkin about Guns before and after the show. I drove with the bus back to the hotel and the bus was full of people and suddenly all starting to sing "Take me down to the paradise city..." it was amazing. The experience to see Axl Rose live is absoluty mindblowing. No YouTube Video in HD or 4k can show the experience and the fun.  It was a cool show with alot of fun... I dont care if Axl Rose on Mickey. It was amazing... And now Slash & Duff are back.. I can't wait for the europe gigs.

Imagine mygnrforum in 1992 . Voice is too rapsy.. sound shit, Sweet Child O Mine too rapsy shit. AfD line up is better, Matt sucks, Gilby sucks. Slash is out of tune, boring 20 minutes drum solo, backing singers sucks, fucking hot pants sucks, Mr. Brownstone always the second song BORING! Paradise City always last song BORING! Same setlist in 1992 BORING!!! bla bla bla bla bla

I love your Gif in your signature line :heart:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Asia said:

From what you're saying, though, even if Axl would only occasionaly fart to the mike, we should be nothing but screams of joy, gratitutde and appreciation because the whole experience of going there is so incredible. I mean I don't criticize Axl's voice, it is what it is and I find it quite OK recently but there are some things that I or some other posters think could be better and for fuck's sake we have a right to think so and to talk about it, we're not obliged to just worship them whatever happens cause they've reunited. I mean that's great, no doubt but that doesn't mean we have to love everything they do.  Really allow people to have their opinions. If every negative comment wouldn't be immediately attacked by groups of "you little whiny bitch: always think positive, always be happy and extatic no matter what" posters, these negative comments wouldn't turn into 60 pages long discussions of complaining about compaining.

No doubt this is a great thing they're together and I am sure for those who go it's a great experience. But let's be honest. If only Axl was willing to move his ass off that fucking million dollar leather couch with golden legs that he's probably sitting on with his nanny and her kins most of the time and go to the rehearsals, he could first work a little more on his voice and how to sing certain songs, second they could work more on the setlist changes or rotations,  they could rehearse and add the UYI deep cuts to the set (I don't think they can actually add Breakdown that Axl sang last 25 years ago without trying it out with him first), not to mention he could work on some of Slash's solo stuff to enrich the setlist, not to mention rehearsing is a great occasion to come up with a new song.

Appetite is a great record, no doubt, but it's 30 years old and Axl singing Jungle while kilograms of gold are dripping down his chubby figure dressed in 8000 dollar worth jeans is just as convincing as politicians claimig they understand the poor and will make their lives better if only they win the elections. I know Jungle probably needs to be there no matter what becasue it is such a hit but still they could make these shows much less nostalgic and much more relevant and convincing if only they put some more work into it, even without releasing the new album right now. And yes, I would like to see this. What's wrong with that? Why am I not allowed to say it? I'd love to see a setlist that has Breakdown, Locomotive, Dead Horse, Bad Apples, Slither, By the Sword, Oh My God, even Madagscar and Street of Dreams, The Garden, Yesterdays, You're crazy instead of songs that have been played to death in the last 30 years. Instead of the covers played a million times now they could work out something new, if they like to play covers. Why the fuck not? Why are we not allowed to expect more work from people who take a million dollars for one 2 and a half hours show?

It's obvious everybody is happy the reunion happened and enjoying it but that doesn't mean noone is allowed to ask for more when for the first time in decades there is unlimited possibilities.

Perfectly said.

It's just dumb to complain about other people's complaints.  Some posters here want to act like forum police, when we have mods and admins.

Seriously, these people should get a grip, shut the the fuck up and let others say whatever they want.  The "why u complain, enjoy what u have" type of posts only derail threads.

• Like 4

If some of you put up with the nuguns sh*t for 15 years to only get 1 F'n album you would be bitter too. 

Just remember Axl doesn't care about you, he doesn't feel like he owes the fans anything, and more than likely he will do nothing in terms of new music. It's a harsh reality every gnr fan faces and in about a year, year and a half everything is going to go quiet again. 

If any band reunited or not deserves criticism it is this one. You don't screw your fans over year after year and get a pleasant bunch. 

However with that said I still love this band and listen to them everyday, but please realize there are many posters here who sat through years of sh*t only to see things fall apart. 

There are posters here who get worried when they start noticing some of the same patterns from nugnr being played out into this reunion, so atleast be mindful of where some opinions are coming from. Don't discount every strong opinion as some bitter fu*k. History has a way of repeating itself, let's just hope they get it right this time 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Adrianb1983 said:

- I might sound a little bit like an old grandma but I think the audience in Argentina is full of morons. I went to campo VIP. For me jumping is great (i love it when we all jump to the rythm of the song) singing is great (not so much when you cant even listen to Axl, but well) both the songs and the riffs with our oh oh oh ohs, screaming is great, waving your arms and clappin your hands is great. What I really hate is that there is this group of people that bully their way to the stage creating these avalanches (i dont know how do you call this in English) so you have to spend like 50 % of your energy and attention dealing with those idiots. I dont know how can anyone enjoy that. After the first 5 songs i decided to go back a little bit and I ended up watching the show much better (a little bit further away though) and listening to Axl actually sing and not thr people around me. Yes, it might not be so adrenalinic, but at least  you can enjoy the show 100% and spend your energy on the actual music. It was a little bit sad seing, before the concert began, women and kids around me wanting to see the band they love as close as they could but they had to fly away from that place right after its so easy. Those 8 year old kids that were beside me might grow older with some mental issues after last night. After reading this paragraph again I guess I might be better off attending a concert in the US lol. 

All in all it was a great show, great night that I will never forget. 

I just noticed that was my first post lol. I guess Im more a reader than a poster.

Yeah... I know what you mean, but... that's the game! Is a great crowd, with all the chanting, and the jumping, but... it cames with these avalanches.

I gues other countries are more "civilized" in the pit, but... I was in Córdoba for Aerosmith and it was so boring! The pit was full of young cute ladies holding up their cellphones... It was so "pecho frío"...

I mean... ACDC released an official DVD with divided screen, to show the audience. Come on'! That's cool!

But... I know... I know what you mean... Actually I had Platea Alta for Rosario.

• Like 1