11/05/16 Buenos Aires, AR - River Plate Stadium *2nd Show*

gunsguy

WHEN DOES THE SHOW START? >>>>> https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20161105T21&p0=51&msg=Guns+N%27+Roses+Buenos+Aires+2nd+show&font=cursive

BA.jpg

Saturday, November 05, 2016

BUENOS AIRES, AR

River Plate Stadium 

Capacity: 61,688

Opener: Airbag

Setlist:

It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome To The Jungle
Double Talkin' Jive
Better
Estranged
Live and Let Die
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
Attitude
This I Love
Civil War
Coma
Slash Solo
Sweet Child O' Mine
My Michelle - STEVEN ADLER
Wish You Were Here -4tus and Slash
November Rain
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Nightrain
--
Patience
The Seeker
Paradise City

I don't wanna be that guy but....

if Steven doesn't play AT LEAST 2 songs tonight.... then it is seriously fucked up!!!

I am not the one that complains, but if you give me 2 songs of Steven then I expect nothing less henceforth... 2 is okay but don't cut me down to 1... It is utterly disrespectful!

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

if Steven doesn't play AT LEAST 2 songs tonight.... then it is seriously fucked up!!!

I am not the one that complains, but if you give me 2 songs of Steven then I expect nothing less henceforth... 2 is okay but don't cut me down to 1... It is utterly disrespectful!

Can we leave the Steven topic in the other thread until we see if/when Steven show up  tonight? We don't need this in two show threads at the same time.

• Like 1

Just now, BorderlineCrazy said:

Yes, I am!! I'm dead tired but I couldn't care less, third round is gonna be the best, I'm sure! :headbang:

Thats nice man, now you are border line crazy, I hope after the show you don't go full crazy lol 

3 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Let's hope that Axl/the band doesn't read this forum.  They might just say "no Steven" tonight as a big f u to all the complainers.  :lol:

Obviously, I'm joking and I don't think they would ever do that....but would be funny as heck if they did....lol.

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 1