11/29/16 Mexico City, MX - Palacio de los Deportes

gunsguy

2 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Can anyone translate that?

Important notice from Guns N' Roses:

Guns N 'Roses reports that despite having scheduled the arrival of AXL ROSE by helicopter to Foro Sol at 8:20 pm on Tuesday, November 29, the aviation company contracted to provide such transportation service did not obtain the corresponding permits to Descended in that area, reason why it had to land in the International Airport Benito Juarez, which caused a delay of 1 hour in the beginning of the concert of Guns N 'Roses in the Palace of the Sports.

This delay is 100% responsibility of the aeronautical company. Guns N' Roses regret the drawbacks of the aviation company's logistical mistake.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide

1 minute ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Important notice from Guns N' Roses:

Guns N 'Roses reports that despite having scheduled the arrival of AXL ROSE by helicopter to Foro Sol at 8:20 pm on Tuesday, November 29, the aviation company contracted to provide such transportation service did not obtain the corresponding permits to Descended in that area, reason why it had to land in the International Airport Benito Juarez, which caused a delay of 1 hour in the beginning of the concert of Guns N 'Roses in the Palace of the Sports.

This delay is 100% responsibility of the aeronautical company. Guns N' Roses regret the drawbacks of the aviation company's logistical mistake.

Thanks so much! But man, how unfortunate!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sanity_lost said:

Hmm... wonder if this will fly under the radar or if this is something for everyone to get overly excited about and drag out into multiple pages of arguments?

NO reason to get all ruffled over this but I am sure some people like Brett B. will make this into a little story. @metalms and I think alike haha.

• Like 1

Just now, marlingrl03 said:

NO reason to get all ruffled over this but I am sure some people like Brett B. will make this into a little story. @metalms and I think alike haha.

GNR fandom? Not get our feathers ruffled over something insignificant? I am suspicious that you may be a plant. Just know that I am side-eyeing you right now and I will not let you get away with whatever your nefarious plot is.

Setlist via Jarmo:

It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome To The Jungle
Double Talkin' Jive
Better
Estranged
Live and Let Die
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory/New Rose