Slash and Perla Divorce

I fuckin' knew it! I totally believe Slash's claim. He is not lying. So what if they renewed vows? never fuckin' happened. Thank you Slash by never legally marrying her. The dress was a lie.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2031949/Guns-N-Roses-guitarist-Slash-wife-Perla-Ferrar-renew-wedding-vows-10-years-on.html

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Seriously? Divorce/break ups are too private to be team anyone. Just another wonderful thing for their kids to read. 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, cooker said:

Seriously? Divorce/break ups are too private to be team anyone. Just another wonderful thing for their kids to read. 

yeah well unfortunately they are PUBLIC people their lives are made PUBLIC so privacy is pretty much out the door! that came straight off the internet i AM TeamSlash and if that makes the kids upset idk what they are going to do when it gets really UGLY! smfh.....idiots!

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

18 minutes ago, cooker said:

Exactly. Being team anyone on a divorce?! WTF.

And it's complete and utter bullshit. He's desperately looking for a loophole to get out of giving Perla all his money because he was too dumb to sign a prenup.

I highly doubt he has a legal leg to stand on. If he filed for divorce twice, he clearly considered himself married and he didn't give a fuck about the "bigamy" thing when they discovered it. But now that he stands to lose a huge amount of his wealth he suddenly cares. Right.

Slash.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: 

Between him and Axl they really do need all the fighter pilot money to pay all the leeches and ex-wifes.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

"Slash of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Izzy Stradlin"

Unfortunately for Izzy, Slash, Axl and Duff are going to get their money no matter what Izzy does or how much he curses them.

20 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

exactly Slash! and to certain people posting your BS here you're on IGNORE so don't bother! smfh....stalking cupcakes i swear! i must be the most fascinating person here to you!!!! hahahahaha!!!

People replying to threads or disagreeing with you =/= stalking. You might want to look up the definition of that word in a dictionary.

(And no, you really aren't interesting enough for me to "stalk you", sorry to disappoint.)

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

This is sad. On the one hand they seemed like a fun couple, but then considering all the times he filed for divorce, only to recant when Perla used the kids against him. It clearly wasn't a good relationship and he should never have married her.

57 minutes ago, cooker said:

Yep. 

Perla is a lot of things, but dumb she aint, so if he thinks he can get away like this he's wrong. Also she's mother of his sons, so calling her a bigamist just so he can keep his money is not nice. Imagine how those boys feel while reading what their father says about their mother, and vice versa....

Divorces are always ugly and I get it, I wouldn't give her a penny, let alone millions, but it was all his fault not signing a prenup. If you were stupid enough to marry someone like Perla, be smart enough to pay her off and move on. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

This is sad. On the one hand they seemed like a fun couple, but then considering all the times he filed for divorce, only to recant when Perla used the kids against him. It clearly wasn't a good relationship and he should never have married her.

Yep. 

Perla is a real bitch and he should never have married her, but he was was dumb enough to do so and now he's got to deal with it.

24 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

:question: Who's stalking you? I only replied to your post, so not sure what the video is about or who it's aimed at.

Nevermind, she always claims people are stalking her for some bizarre reason whenever I or other people from the women's thread dare to disagree with her.

15 minutes ago, nn18 said:

Perla is a lot of things, but dumb she aint, so if he thinks he can get away like this he's wrong. Also she's mother of his sons, so calling her a bigamist just so he can keep his money is not nice. Imagine how those boys feel while reading what their father says about their mother, and vice versa....

Divorces are always ugly and I get it, I wouldn't give her a penny, let alone millions, but it was all his fault not signing a prenup. If you were stupid enough to marry someone like Perla, be smart enough to pay her off and move on. 

Exactly. Well said.

• Like 1