¿it worth it?

GN'R MEX

I don't know if this is the right place to post this thread if's not please move to the right place admin :D : so i was thinking if see guns n roses again i november here in mexico worth it you know because i saw them in april and all that but i don't know if i should go this time (its like 400dlls for the travel and the concert + 50 of food + 100 of merchandise there in the concert) will you guys go anyway of should i spend the money in other things? another thing is that i don't want a regular setlist you know i want idk any extra song like the last time i dont care what song but i don't want a regular setlist like in peru so any chance of see that too?

IF you have the money then you should go, even I would love to see them again and again, but everyone has different financial problems. 

If something else is your priority at the moment then I guess you should save for that. 

I have no idea what your expenses are. If you liked the previous shows enough to go again, do it. If you are worried about money and the setlist, maybe don't. Since the other Mexico City dates are later in the tour, they may add an extra song or two. Who knows?

• Like 2

You're the only one who can quantify whether or not it's worth the money to you. I saw my favorite band 21 times this year, I saw the same setlist at every show, and paid anywhere from $90 to $250 for a ticket for each show, but you can be damn sure it was worth it to me. 

If the setlist is a deal breaker for you though, you may be let down - it's not likely to be much different, if at all based on how things have gone so far this year. 

• Like 3

On 11/1/2016 at 6:07 PM, ZoSoRose said:

I have no idea what your expenses are. If you liked the previous shows enough to go again, do it. If you are worried about money and the setlist, maybe don't. Since the other Mexico City dates are later in the tour, they may add an extra song or two. Who knows?

if circumstances had not prevented me i'd have been at the SF concert 4 months after i saw them in Vegas. but i WILL see them again, in '17 when AFD5 play :D  

• 1 month later...

#last throback thursday of the year , well i went to the concert n it was great again,the setlist in april was better for me but in performance it was awesome to see axl moving in the stage and be so close to the stage and watch them close :lol: so thanks to everyone for answer!  ( if someone can tell me how to post images here i could share someone photos)

19 hours ago, GN'R MEX said:

#last throback thursday of the year , well i went to the concert n it was great again,the setlist in april was better for me but in performance it was awesome to see axl moving in the stage and be so close to the stage and watch them close :lol: so thanks to everyone for answer!  ( if someone can tell me how to post images here i could share someone photos)

Glad you went...knew you would not regret it! I can't wait to see them again in San Antonio! Is it September yet lol? :lol:

• Like 1

On 30/12/2016 at 11:11 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Glad you went...knew you would not regret it! I can't wait to see them again in San Antonio! Is it September yet lol? :lol:

yeah i want to see them in san antonio too,anything can happen so i still got nine months to get a ticket :D

• Like 1