Your concerts in 2017

Powerage5

14 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Have a blast!

That's easy! :lol: Fuck, I just can't get over it. There's nothing quite like the Stones. :wub:  

It was great to see a lot of banter on stage this time around between all the bandmembers. Mick dragging Ronnie out front for a solo, Mick grabbing Keith when he's walking towards him with them locking arms. Keith and Ronnie shoulder to shoulder and all smiles. Fuck, even Charlie was laughing out loud, pulling his pants up and showing off his orange socks. ^_^ Absolutely fucking amazing show. I love this band SO much! Keith completely cocker up the Brown Sugar intro, to which Mick and Ronnie shared a hilarious WTF look. But in fairnes, Keith just NAILED the Sympathy solo as well as a stunning Slipping Away. He's really inconsistent these days, but faside from a few slipups he was ON last night. I also really love the Blue And Lonesome stuff. The Stones and The Blues is magic. 

• 3 weeks later...

I saw HIM for the last time on Friday night. The place was packed.

Ville Valo sounded amazing as did the whole band. Did so many older songs that were never performed in the US before.

The encore was my all time favorite HIM song "Pretending". Just an amazing night. So sorry they are retiring.

I'm hoping Ville will get a new band because he's just to damned talented it would be a shame not to hear new songs from him.

Anyway, this tour will be a wonderful way to say goodbye to an amazing band.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw one of the final Dillinger Escape Plan shows last Wednesday and it was easily the best show of my life. Mike Patton did a short set with them where he performed their collab EP, then the band did a normal set with their regular vocalist. I've never, ever been in such a wild or violent crowd and I loved every fucking second - crowd surfers coming every few seconds, band members jumping into the crowd (or off the second floor balcony into the crowd for the last song), me and a couple others holding up a chair that the guitarist used to crowd surf. And of course, at the end of the show, I left the venue to see someone in an ambulance outside. If GNR used to be the most dangerous band in the world, Dillinger easily took that title from them years ago. It sucks I couldn't go to the very last show, but I got to send off my favorite heavy band in style and made a ton of great memories.