Kiss drummer Eric Singer’s ‘awkward’ Steven Adler moment

Who cares. Steven is a fine drummer. His technical abilities, while limited, are enough for him to deliver magic with his sticks. And it's not just Appetite tunes.

Civil War, Don't Cry, You Could Be Mine. All songs that I would love Steven to handle live as well as new Guns stuff in the studio. (one can have dreams)

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 2

My interpretation is that Eric finds it kind of ironic. Steven didn't make the final list yet he made it into GN'R. I wonder... If Eric feels like this. I can't imagine how the guy  who won the contest feels about both Adler and Eric Singer. After all both Adler and Singer are well known drummers. But who is the guy who won?

:lol:

Daisy is right - it's just Eric saying to not let life get you down because you never know where you'll end up. The article title is a terrible twist on what is actually said. Eric said it was probably awkward for Steven's mom to address the judges. Nothing to do with Eric or Steven themselves.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Daisy is right - it's just Eric saying to not let life get you down because you never know where you'll end up. The article title is a terrible twist on what is actually said. Eric said it was probably awkward for Steven's mom to address the judges. Nothing to do with Eric or Steven themselves.

Yeah Axl also used to have issues with Adler's mother. It seems she is always overreacting and going nuts about everything when there is no need

1 hour ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

I'm not saying he is a joke because of what he said lol....

It's because he's a useless imposter in one of my favourite bands ;)

Fair enough. I've heard that complaint from a lot of kids fans, especially Eddie trunk. He's got a long, long list of issues with kiss. Makes being a gnr fans not seem so bad :P 

8 hours ago, JONEZY said:

Michael Jordan got cut from his freshman or sophomore basketball team in high school.  He turned out OK don't ya think?

That story has been twisted to promote the "Never give up" attitude. What actually happened was that Jordan was a sophomore who got cut from the Varsity team. That's it. Even if it was a mistake, it's hard to fault a coach for not selecting a kid who was a couple of years younger than the rest of the team and still had some growing to do.

12 hours ago, dalsh327 said:

That was probably in between Ozzy and King Kobra for Carmine... so he prob. had a lot of time on his hands collecting "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy" royalties....  

Carmine's a fantastic drummer, but gee whiz he's a cock.

On 11/1/2016 at 2:28 AM, DieselDaisy said:

In his defense, reading that, I do not think he was having a particular pop at Adler, as he says himself ''I didn’t win, I took third place'', and that Adler '' three years later'' was ''in the biggest band in the world''.  It is merely an interesting anecdote of which he provided for general interest on life's erratic peculiarities.

Do not get your knickers in a twist Guns N' Roses fans haha

This.

It's unfortunate that Gn'R have dumb fans.