MYGNRFORUM Secret Santa 2016

7 hours ago, FuriousStyles said:

Can I be your Secret Santa Slash787?

I have an Appetite For Destruction Vinyl LP autographed....by Richard Fortus!

I would be more interested if it was signed by Chris Pitman

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/11/2016 at 11:23 PM, Stockholm Syndrome said:

How many Santas are we right now?

Put it this way- we didn't reach 30 haha! Those who have sent me their details will be given their giftee tomorrow. (Sorry, today I moved house and it was beyond stressful).

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2016 at 10:56 PM, Stockholm Syndrome said:

Stupid. Sending gifts to someone in Europe makes no sense as live in Europe myself.

Should have paired US recipients with European and/or Asian senders and vice versa.

Then you're assuming that there would be an equal number of European and American/Asian participants. I used a random online generator to select santas, so I couldn't influence the outcome in any way. I have a screen shot to prove this. 

I also don't take it kindly when you describe this as "stupid" when I made a special exemption for you to be able to participate. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

Then you're assuming that there would be an equal number of European and American/Asian participants. I used a random online generator to select santas, so I couldn't influence the outcome in any way. I have a screen shot to prove this. 

I also don't take it kindly when you describe this as "stupid" when I made a special exemption for you to be able to participate. 

Forgive me please. Group hug!!!

Edited by Stockholm Syndrome
  • Like 1

I would have loved to participate so will next year. I was in the process of moving and wasn't sure what address I'd be using by then. I don't trust our postal service to forward properly and since I hadn't taken possession of the new home yet didn't trust it there yet either.

Can't wait to see everyone's gifts hope more participate next year seems like such a fun thing to do.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stockholm Syndrome said:

I got my Christmas gift today from Bulgaria. So nice! Thank you very much. :)

Also, I was sendning my gift today to the Netherlands. Let's do this agan next year!

What did you get?

Glad you like Secret Santa, it's my favourite element of the forum. 

Someone on reddit.com got Bill Gates as their secret santa. That's right, Bill f'n Gates - lucky bugger got sent an Xbox and all sorts of other stuff. The $10 limit went right out the window for Bill.

I'm wishing I'd signed up for this now just incase anyone from GNR is involved, maybe one of you will draw Axl and get sent a CD full of unreleased music :lol:

• Like 4

10 hours ago, downliner said:

I'm wishing I'd signed up for this now just incase anyone from GNR is involved, maybe one of you will draw Axl and get sent a CD full of unreleased music :lol:

I'm not going to say that Axl isn't participating. ;) 

On 16/12/2016 at 4:07 PM, ZoSoRose said:

Sending mine out this week

Have you received yours yet, Zoso? 

Just checking on folks, since this thread has been quiet lately.