Welcome to the Jungle experience

Apologies if this has already been posted, but has anyone on the forum taken the plunge and gone for the full Welcome to the Jungle VIP experience?

Be good to hear about it and if it's worth it. Being backstage would be quite cool but not sure about being stuck in the VIP section at the back of the arena during the show. Tickets in the pit are way cheaper etc ....

18 minutes ago, LA_0013 said:

Apologies if this has already been posted, but has anyone on the forum taken the plunge and gone for the full Welcome to the Jungle VIP experience?

Be good to hear about it and if it's worth it. Being backstage would be quite cool but not sure about being stuck in the VIP section at the back of the arena during the show. Tickets in the pit are way cheaper etc ....

Wasn't the Jungle package with a pit ticket? Those VIP risers at the back were for the Civil War package, unless that has since changed.

8 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I see that now. How silly! Imagine spending all that money to be stuck at the back. I can't imagine the other perks justify it.

Yeah I reckon. Although I think I'll just get the front seats at a fraction of the price, my view during the show is more important than food and drinks in a lounge pre-show lol

• Like 1

I did a VIP deal for Bon Jovi a couple years ago.  Not sure how the VIP packages compare but we had the backstage tour- that was actually pretty kick ass (MGM Grand in Vegas) - the tour was about 2 hours before show time, went all under and around stage then on stage, saw the "under world" of stage where the changing room is, the guitars etc...shitload of people 'work' down there during a show.  Then of course  they had a bar area where you could have all you can drink (I got wasted) and they had a really kick ass dinner like steak and such...it was NOT lame by any means.  Also we were able to watch the show from the 'circle', which was the 1st 5 rows with the ramp separating us from the rest of crowd, so we had elbow room and such and access to a side exit to/from the bar and bathroom.  Bottom line- it was awesome but expensive and worth doing...once. 

• Like 2

The VIP packs for GNR this tour look horrible for the amount of money they are. Your could easily get premium seats for less than a quarter the cost at every show . Why the hell would a buffet and standing on the stage be worth 1500-2000 bucks?! I guess the VIP book is cool but you can easily score one for under 200 bucks on eBay. This tour is awesome, but these packages are designed for those with infinite disposable cash or for suckers imo. For that price you should get a meet and greet with Slash and Duff at LEAST.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, LA_0013 said:

Not in Dubai - VIP is a platform at the back of the arena 

LIVE AND LET DIE EARLY ENTRY PACKAGE is much more worth than that whole WTTJ package.

It has got a general admission VIP Fan Pit Ticket plus early entry + VIPs shitty gift.

While WTTJ doesn't have an access to VIP Fan Pit! so I bought a LALD package with much much less price just to get in the front row.

WTTJ buyers are hmm... idiots.

Edited by ©GnrPersia
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Italian girl said:

how much are these vip packages? (in US dollars or euros, please..)

VIP Table = 4000 $ (group of 10)
WTTJ = 1100 $
Paradise City = 600 $
LALD = 340 $
VIP Package (no idea what the fuck is this) = 270 $
Fanpit = 270 $
Golden Circle = 165 $
Regular = 110 $

Edited by ©GnrPersia