the steven appreciation thread

anyone read his book? it's massively entertaining.

you know that even from the beginning on, he had to "prove" himself to the other guys and literally begged to be allowed in the band.

he invited Slash to a park after dusk, and when slash arrived he heard steven playing his kit in the park, and it was the most incredible thing he ever heard.

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I hope next time she invites them for Dinner

I don't think that was the case. Steven is a vegan and argentinian asados are these huge pieces of meat, full of blood and all. My brother is a vegan and I know that he would never step in a place like that, because it's disgusting for him and make him feel really bad about the poor animals. It can be the same with Steven and the lady.

2 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I don't think that was the case. Steven is a vegan and argentinian asados are these huge pieces of meat, full of blood and all. My brother is a vegan and I know that he would never step in a place like that, because it's disgusting for him and make him feel really bad about the poor animals. It can be the same with Steven and the lady.

Thats what I said a few days ago 

2 hours ago, action said:

013221.jpg

Steven popcorn adler.

let's appreciate the best drummer GNR ever had. the way he turned his life around, its an inspiration to all of us. we all face our demons sooner or later, and steven had his share. damn. what a true and utter legend

and a smile that can light up any stadium :D

• Like 1

Just now, scooby845 said:

@action @Oldest Goat @BorderlineCrazy @WhazUp @IncitingChaos @Slash787 @dgnr @Jane M. @nonok @StoneTempleRoses @maxpax @Darkenchantress @AxlsFavoriteRose 

To all of you people here showing immense for the one and only... Steven Adler.

The one who, with his unbridled spirit and grin so wide, smiles even in the shortest of joys and darkest of times..

The one who makes this reunion with his mere, yet unwavering appearances and showmanship shine brighter than entire stage presence of Axl, Slash and Duff..

The one whose character and passion for music remains intact since 1985...

The one who feels larger gratitude by playing for fans, acting as one of them, rather than relishing the amount of people that comes to see him... 

The one who plays for the sake of playing...

I know all of you here like Steven. So do I. There will be never another like him. He is THE drummer of Guns N' Roses. He IS Guns N' Roses!! 'This is dedicated to all the Steven Adler fans who stuck with him through all the fuckin' shit...And to all those opposed...Hmm..well'

With all of this being said, I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes, resembling the life and times of Steve and his unprecedented thrive for betterment...

'I admire men who can smile in trouble, gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection...' - Thomas Paine

that is awesome 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

@action @Oldest Goat @BorderlineCrazy @WhazUp @IncitingChaos @Slash787 @dgnr @Jane M. @nonok @StoneTempleRoses @maxpax @Darkenchantress @AxlsFavoriteRose 

To all of you people here showing immense support for the one and only... Steven Adler.

The one who, with his unbridled spirit and grin so wide, smiles even in the shortest of joys and darkest of times..

The one who makes this reunion with his mere, yet unwavering appearances and showmanship shine brighter than entire stage presence of Axl, Slash and Duff..

The one whose character and passion for music remains intact since 1985...

The one who feels larger gratitude by playing for fans, acting as one of them, rather than relishing the amount of people that comes to see him... 

The one who plays for the sake of playing...

I know all of you here like Steven. So do I. There will be never another like him. He is THE drummer of Guns N' Roses. He IS Guns N' Roses!! 'This is dedicated to all the Steven Adler fans who stuck with him through all the fuckin' shit...And to all those opposed...Hmm..well'

With all of this being said, I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes, resembling the life and times of Steve and his unprecedented thrive for betterment...

'I admire men who can smile in trouble, gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection...' - Thomas Paine

thanks man. you said it all

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

I think eating healthy has also played a role in Adler's recovery. I remember he mentioned in a radio interview how his wife would make him vegetarian food. He really looks good.

• Like 1