If That Ain't Country

Fitha_whiskey

2 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Good Lord really? What's his fastest then?

This is what I love about this forum, being exposed to so many different tastes and ideas.

One of these maybe? Once the pickin gets that fast it's kinda hard to tell...

• Like 1

On 11/20/2016 at 2:34 PM, J Dog said:

Willie's birthday bash or something. Willie. Keef. Hank 3. Ryan Adams. Dead Flowers. Hank 3 wearing his Misfits shirt :lol:

Never seen this before- cool man!

Different genres- music as well as substances! I don't know a thing about Ryan Adams, but a blood transfusion from any of the other 3 would kill 98% of the people on earth! (Ryan Adams indeed looks the part as well...)

21 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Never seen this before- cool man!

Different genres- music as well as substances! I don't know a thing about Ryan Adams, but a blood transfusion from any of the other 3 would kill 98% of the people on earth! (Ryan Adams indeed looks the part as well...)

I don't know about Ryan Adams either. Seems like I heard his name a good bit at one time. But that's a whole lot of music legacy with the other three.

23 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Love me some Bocephus. Hammering shots of whiskey with Ol Waylon, talking about the still most wanted outlaw in the land...

Love how in the beginning, Waylon ask about who Hank Sr wrote them songs for....Jr is like,that don't deserve no answer hoss, let's just move along. Waylon doesn't miss a beat, very next question...did he write them about your mama, or the man that done her wrong :lol:

the anthem...

• Like 1

On 11/16/2016 at 5:19 AM, Len Cnut said:

Was meant to give it a listen, spent the night listening to The Essential George Jones instead, I'll get on it though!

What's the deal homie....I wanna see how you rate Straight to Hell. And I usually don't care how anybody rate anything :lol:

15 minutes ago, J Dog said:

What's the deal homie....I wanna see how you rate Straight to Hell. And I usually don't care how anybody rate anything :lol:

Would you believe it El Lazy Bastard has still not got round to it, i'll make a point of it today though, got a drive to Bristol ahead so i'll give it a listen then :)