If That Ain't Country

Fitha_whiskey

If y'all are into weird stuff Shooter did a 7 part Coast to Coast AM style audio series to go along with the re-release of his album Black Ribbons. He just put it all up on YouTube. 

THis is his latest music video. The song is 7 years old, but he just released the video for it. 

• Like 1

On 1/10/2017 at 5:27 PM, tharbin80 said:

I'm going to assume that you guys are near enough to my age, 36, with all the Rock N' Roll Express and British Bulldog talk. Not going to lie it can be awesome and sad all at the same time seeing these guys on shows. A year before he died I was on a show with Ox Baker. He was in a battle royal and choked me in a corner. Ox fucking Baker was in the ring with me, that's cool as shit. What was even cooler than that was me and my buddy sitting and chatting with him for damn near 2 hours after the show. I say chatting, but we barely got a word in. The flip side of that was Ox Baker was 79 I think. Had to be helped in the ring, couldn't move around the ring without holding onto the ropes. So sad and so awesome all at the same time. I've never met Robert Gibson, but I've been on a handful of shows with Ricky Morton. That dude is a trip. 

You were put in a chokehold by Ox Baker how cool is that! He was a big man. Aww, he had to be helped into the ring, yet there he was, 79 yrs old, doing his thing. Have to give him big props for that. 

23 hours ago, tharbin80 said:

If y'all are into weird stuff Shooter did a 7 part Coast to Coast AM style audio series to go along with the re-release of his album Black Ribbons. He just put it all up on YouTube. 

THis is his latest music video. The song is 7 years old, but he just released the video for it. 

omg this reminded me there is a friday the 13th this week

love this guy's voice *swoon*