If That Ain't Country

Fitha_whiskey

34 minutes ago, soon said:

Got some vinyl out.  Got this when I was about 16 and didnt realize about this Gram Parsons fella co-writing three tracks on it!

yay! good for you :dance:

8 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Is this one on that album? Real good tune...

Emmylou, you read my mind! :P

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

good in general :) emmylou is good, gram is good and on vinyl is very good :)

oh yeah, i see!  All that stuff is very good!  Ive listened to this over the years and Im sure Ive looked at the cover but its because of all you good folk in this thread that Parsons stood out to me.  I really appreciate this education.  

I actually acquired this when someone did my wrong as a weed wholesaler and felt bad later.  They gave me a crate of vinyl and a player.  Even stored it for me till I got a place.  If that aint country too, right?

1 minute ago, soon said:

oh yeah, i see!  All that stuff is very good!  Ive listened to this over the years and Im sure Ive looked at the cover but its because of all you good folk in this thread that Parsons stood out to me.  I really appreciate this education.  

I actually acquired this when someone did my wrong as a weed wholesaler and felt bad later.  They gave me a crate of vinyl and a player.  Even stored it for me till I got a place.  If that aint country too, right?

well mostly ME *preens* :P

8 hours ago, tharbin80 said:

I've gotten to hang out with Tyler a few times. He's a good dude, super talented. The more ears that hear him the better. 

Good to know he's a good dude. 

I was listening to Sirius Outlaw Country the other night. All of a sudden at 11 pm, AC/DC Problem Child comes on there. I'm like, wtf is going on here? Well, it was Shooter's show starting! I only could listen a little while, but it sounded like it was cool as hell! I don't drive around late at night much anymore, so never heard it before...