If That Ain't Country

Fitha_whiskey

4 hours ago, soon said:

george jones!!!  Cant say it fast enough.  I know about him, err I mean I like it a lot!  :lol:

Just goofing about the story I shared a while back when I got these suggestions, but I actually did really enjoy him.  Waylon too!

Oh I forgot about your story. Long haired redneck theme song, where bikers stare at cowboys who are laughing at the hippies :lol:

Love Waylon. This is a personal favorite.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, soon said:

haha, I sure am lucky!  That line takes me right back to that moment.  :lol:

:lol:

There was some bluegrass type shit a couple pages back too. I think you liked some of that if I remember.

2 hours ago, J Dog said:

Who here has ever claimed to be an so called "expert"? And who gives people grief over their posts? I call bullshit on both comments. I'm in this thread a lot and have never seen either. In fact I'd say this is one of the more open minded, laid back threads in my world. I don't think I've ever seen a disagreement in here.

it was a JOKE. i know you have a problem with humor J Dog so i'll let it slide. some here do think their taste in music is better than others but i am not gonna sweat it. anyway @soon glad to have you here! *hugs*

btw @J Dog someone who jumps to conclusions and tells people to take their "sh*t" elsewhere is clearly some kind of disagreement but i kept my comments to myself. 

49 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

it was a JOKE. i know you have a problem with humor J Dog so i'll let it slide. some here do think their taste in music is better than others but i am not gonna sweat it.

Idk, I just don't see any of that in here. Everyone seems to be cool and post their songs and talk about artist they like. Non regular posters drop by and they get greeted friendly and quoted and brought into the convo. Like I said it's one of the more chilled out threads here. I just have no clue where you get those observations from.

Shit, I'm a hip hop head I like this thread cause it's so laid back and easy going.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J Dog said:

Idk, I just don't see any of that in here. Everyone seems to be cool and post their songs and talk about artist they like. Non regular posters drop by and they get greeted friendly and quoted and brought into the convo. Like I said it's one of the more chilled out threads here. I just have no clue where you get those observations from.

Shit, I'm a hip hop head I like this thread cause it's so laid back and easy going.

guess i should be a be a non-reg then? :shrugs:

wow two responses to my comments today, i feel so honored! ( earth humor ) *curtsies*

16 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

btw @J Dog someone who jumps to conclusions and tells people to take their "sh*t" elsewhere is clearly some kind of disagreement but i kept my comments to myself. 

I really, really don't wanna get involved with this situation, but I gotta speak up here. You have been posting some really passive aggressive, snide, rude shit about her across multiple threads for quite some time now. As well as some shots at me and others, (which I really couldn't care less when you throw me shade), but you've been particularly nasty towards her. She probably fuckin had about enough of it. So don't act all innocent, like people in here are picking on you or something, because that's bullshit. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I really, really don't wanna get involved with this situation, but I gotta speak up here. You have been posting some really passive aggressive, snide, rude shit about her across multiple threads for quite some time now. As well as some shots at me and others, (which I really couldn't care less when you throw me shade), but you've been particularly nasty towards her. She probably fuckin had about enough of it. So don't act all innocent, like people in here are picking on you or something, because that's bullshit. 

then kindly don't get involved. and you are  wrong. i have not said one word directed at her. i have had her on ignore since April. and there was indeed someone bullying me...i am sure you read his comments. i never would have even known cos i have him on ignore as well. the only way i knew he was making them was a friend pointed out a few of the nastier things he said. and that is that cos this does not belong here. 

on topic and ON POINT:

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

3 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

This all day.

Bullying is a big claim, and I've never seen any evidence of that in here, ever. The closest thing to bullying is from the one making the claim with those sneaky, mean little jabs and then acting innocent. And if you can see them in time, the mean posts that get edited or deleted after the fact, some of those can be especially hateful before they're edited. But I know others have seen them in time, including mods.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Bullying is a big claim, and I've never seen any evidence of that in here, ever. The closest thing to bullying is from the one making the claim with those sneaky, mean little jabs and then acting innocent. And if you can see them in time, the mean posts that get edited or deleted after the fact, some of those can be especially hateful before they're edited. But I know others have seen them in time, including mods.

oh really? look at the post where your bud told me he was GOING to have me banned. lied about me. made your fave...snarky remarks. and tons of other stuff i don't even know cos i HAVE him on ignore dude!

and you can deny it til the cows come home but somebody telling you things after they claim to be their friend and you have never been anything but nice to them IS a form of bullying.

have YOU ever been bullied? or had PTSD? or crippling panic attacks?

and i never even said things about her it was about the alcoholic beverage and i know you won't believe it and we have discussed this and i don't care that you don't believe me and i thought we came to the conclusion to ignore each other in those PM's last night!

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose