If That Ain't Country

Fitha_whiskey

I love how he starts it off by taking shots at the law, "this songs about, the night they spent, protecting you from me". Waylon and Hank Jr were doing a little blow while recording a song, yes the public needed serious protection from them boys :lol:

14 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

2:16  "aww honey I love that big sweet mouth"  :wub:  So cute.

Yeah I think those videos of them together are interesting. I watched some of Walk the Line for about the miiionth time the other night. You know how he was madly in love with her but she wouldn't marry him for the longest time. He kept letting it get to him on stage, but she never did. That's amazing to me. I think maybe this was from that time period, but I don't know... And I love her voice. She was a badass in her own right.

22 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Yeah I think those videos of them together are interesting. I watched some of Walk the Line for about the miiionth time the other night. You know how he was madly in love with her but she wouldn't marry him for the longest time. He kept letting it get to him on stage, but she never did. That's amazing to me. I think maybe this was from that time period, but I don't know... And I love her voice. She was a badass in her own right.

Ya, she had that deep-throated growl that Ella Fitzgerald had, I love that in women singers. 

Not sure when this was from, but from the way he said that, i would guess they were married at that point. As far as her not letting anything get to her on stage, well she held all the power right? ;) Didn't she say she wouldn't marry him until he got himself clean? So he was kind of like the puppy dog panting after her :lol:

47 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Ya, she had that deep-throated growl that Ella Fitzgerald had, I love that in women singers. 

Not sure when this was from, but from the way he said that, i would guess they were married at that point. As far as her not letting anything get to her on stage, well she held all the power right? ;) Didn't she say she wouldn't marry him until he got himself clean? So he was kind of like the puppy dog panting after her :lol:

True, true... You girls always hold the power! :lol: Poor ol Johnny...