Man proposes to girlfriend DURING November Rain in Porto Alegre

KeyserSoze

God forbid for being proposed during a GNR song, special in a GNR concert. If everything goes bad, there's a GNR song that you'll hate because of all the memories of that moment. No one has the right to do that to you :nervous: Reminds me that time I set my alarm with Nightrain - one of my favorite songs actually - and almost went crazy about the cowbell.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

God forbid for being proposed during a GNR song, special in a GNR concert. If everything goes bad, there's a GNR song that you'll hate because of all the memories of that moment. No one has the right to do that to you :nervous: Reminds me that time I set my alarm with Nightrain - one of my favorite songs actually - and almost went crazy about the cowbell.

Haha not so long ago I decided to use You Could Be Mine to make sure I would wake up. It was so loud I almost died of a heart attack lol! Can't deny it served it's purpose, though, but I'll never use it again :lol:

2 hours ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

3rd verse of It's So Easy would be an ideal time :P

I think I would go with Rocket Queen. Here I aaaaaam, would you marry meeee?:smiley-confused2:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

There is not one GNR song suitable for a proposal and NR is the least of them all. LOL

Well, only if you know the backstory behind the song. For a regular fan "If you wanna love me, then darlin don't refrain" or "If we could take the time to lay it on the line I could rest my head just knowing that you are mine" probably sounds like the epitome of romance. 

I'd say Patience, Sweet Child and Rocket Queen (the outro) work as proposal songs.

27 minutes ago, nonok said:

Well, only if you know the backstory behind the song. For a regular fan "If you wanna love me, then darlin don't refrain" or "If we could take the time to lay it on the line I could rest my head just knowing that you are mine" probably sounds like the epitome of romance. 

I'd say Patience, Sweet Child and Rocket Queen (the outro) work as proposal songs.

don't cry alt. lyrics. 

Edited by Italian girl

I was doing the tweeting during Chile, so I'll take the credit for inspiring this.

I know NR isn't a romantic song, but the music itself is quite dreamy and the first half of the video is romantic. 

FUN FACT: I got married in November, and that day was the stormiest day of the year. Lots of thunder and lightning. No Axl though. :( 

Screen Shot 2016-11-10 at 22.10.41.png

• Like 2