Which solo songs would make a great GN'R record?

So I thought about this while reading the thread about which solo record that is the most "Guns N' Roses".

If you were to take songs from the solo records (I'm counting CD here just to get Axl's post '95 work to) and make a GN'R album with Axl singing (unless noted), which ones would it be?

This is how my album would look:

1. World On Fire

2. Somebody Knockin' (Izzy on vocals)

3. You're A Lie

4. Serial Killer

5. Better

6. There Was A Time

7. Bent To Fly

8. Belive In Me

9. Crucify The Dead

10. Bad Rain

11. Shuffle It All

Fall To Pieces ideas and the spirit of Safari Inn, Slither's riff with a more developed chord progressions, kinda like Chinese Democracy the song and how the riff is very stiff but then it shifts to chord progressions in the vein of the riff.

Some people talk about Snakepit riffs. I hear some good ones there, I just don't care for that southern vibe. Some ideas could have probably worked for a few bangin' hard rock Guns tunes. Nothing on the level Slash created for Appetite or Illusions though as is in Snakepit and that includes the riffs, even if some were great. The standard is just high with Slash cause what he came up with in Guns.

From his solo album By The Sword has a very Guns like feel and production, especially the solo. It touched on some of that Guns magic. The riff is cool, but kinda too celebratory for Guns to me.

Every Izzy album probably contains at least a couple of tunes that could have been great Guns material.

Sucker Train Blues

Ain't it a Bitch

Fall to Pieces

I Hate Everybody But You

Just Don't Know

There was a Time

Slither

Hell Song

Better

Shuffle it All

Safari Inn

Catcher in the Rye

Edited by wasted
Shiffle

Most of the songs on Five O'Clock and JuJu Hounds aligned with some Axl ballads like This I love, Catcher and Street of Dreams could make a great Guns record.

Some others like Believe in Me and Aint that a bitch, could also be there. I agree that every Izzy album has a song that if worked by the whole band, could make a great Guns hit. 

I think everything else is way too modern to be a in Guns album, specially Velvet Revolver and Duff stuff.

Edited by default_

This ten second riff from Good to Be Alive would been cool as fuck as a chorus riff for a GNR song. Sadly it ended up as a tiny prechorus riff that went into a chorus riff that didnt really fit the vibe of the song at all. Slash does a cool overdub on top of this on the studio version.

The 1st minute of the song is pretty good leading up to this cool simple riff, then it went to a sustain to a weird pseudo funk chorus. I'd say scrap everything of this song and only work around this riff.

Edited by Mendez