How do people perceive you?

john lennon

16 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

how did you imagine it? 

Well I imagined his voice would sound like Eggsy, the guy who played the lead in Kingsman: The Secret Service. 

Len did mention he is in his early 30's even though in my imagination he was in early 20's, but yeah he sound some one in his early 30's. 

His voice gives me the image of my fat cousin in NY, I never met that cousin, only seen a pic of his, like he would have an American Accent, but somehow I thought of him when I heard Len. 

Dazey sounds like a normal British guy. 

ARQ has a really nice and sweet voice. 

Graeme has a nice voice too, somehow I had imagined he would have an Irish Accent, I have no idea why I thought that, but in my head I thought he would sound Irish even though he is from Scotland, I thought if I ever meet him I would not even understand him, but he speaks normally and has a cool voice. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Graeme said:

Wait a fucking minute :P I was speaking to be understood by an audience from all over the place. If I spoke the way I do when I talk just to other Scottish people then everyone would have been like "great podcast! couldn't understand half of it!"

I've lived in other countries, and I've learned that while it's an effort to adjust the way that you speak in the first instance, it's much less annoying than having to say everything twice.

So you imagined I sounded like a fat young yank and Graeme, a Scottish bloke, would sound Irish? :lol: Fuck me, its coming to something when McLeod, a fucking smoggie, sounds like a normal english person :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

So you imagined I sounded like a fat young yank and Graeme, a Scottish bloke, would sound Irish? :lol: Fuck me, its coming to something when McLeod, a fucking smoggie, sounds like a normal english person :lol:

*sigh* so i even tried looking up this one online and this is what i got:

A Smoggie or Smoggy is a name given to people from the Middlesbrough area in Teesside, north east England, originating with visiting football supporters. It is a contraction of 'smog monster

makes no sense...like i don't even know English :lol:

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

*sigh* so i even tried looking up this one online and this is what i got:

A Smoggie or Smoggy is a name given to people from the Middlesbrough area in Teesside, north east England, originating with visiting football supporters. It is a contraction of 'smog monster

makes no sense...like i don't even know English :lol:

Cuz Middlesborough a horrible smoggy industrial shithole :lol:

• Like 1

I think people at first meeting perceive me as a nice person. I tend to care more about others than myself, which is something I'm trying to balance. I've heard I carry a very good energy that can be felt when I walk into a room. I am a great listener. I talk softly but carry a big stick. :heart:

1 hour ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Hey J Dog, which states constitute as the Dirty South? Love that description btw.. Louisiana? Tennessee? Georgia? 

Btw this is not at all me trying to figure out where you are exactly. :ph34r:  

hahaha! nooooo not at all :P j/k Jen :)

hey i'm a straight chick and you can "stalk" me anytime. you're so cute! :D

4 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Hey J Dog, which states constitute as the Dirty South? Love that description btw.. Louisiana? Tennessee? Georgia? 

Btw this is not at all me trying to figure out where you are exactly. :ph34r:  

Keep playin!