SLASH AT BRAZILIAN GP

9 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

They may just be there to break the language barrier...idk how good Slash's Spanish is but I bet Beta and Fernando are useful in Brazil when you want to go out

His spanish may be good because his ex Perla is a native speaker, but his portuguese - what they speak in Brazil - could be a problem indeed :P

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dgnr said:

His spanish may be good because his ex Perla is a native speaker, but his portuguese - what they speak in Brazil - could be a problem indeed :P

Anyways he wouldnt need BOTH Beta and Fernando to help him with the language... One would be more than enough

2 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Anyways he wouldnt need BOTH Beta and Fernando to help him with the language... One would be more than enough

Yea I doubt he asked to join them or asked them to join him just to help with language, but it's a relationship that makes sense in Brazil. It's still mind boggling to see these two parties hanging out. 

32 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

That's not nice to say about slash. We all do stupid things and wear dumb things from time to time :lol:

Yeah, I'm sure Slash does some stupid things here and there just like anybody else. Wearing a shirt calling that racist, xenophobe, misogynist Trump an idiot is a great thing to do, though. :)

8 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

I think Beta's daughter (Vanessa?) is there as well. Axl must still be waiting for his breakfast :P

34 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I think he understands spanish as much as portuguese. Look at 1:39, "what are you doing?" :lol:

5 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Yeah, I'm sure Slash does some stupid things here and there just like anybody else. Wearing a shirt calling that racist, xenophobe, misogynist Trump an idiot is a great thing to do, though. :)

I think Beta's daughter (Vanessa?) is there as well. Axl must still be waiting for his breakfast :P

I think he understands spanish as much as portuguese. Look at 1:39, "what are you doing?" :lol:

Well that's one opinion. Screw better safe than sorry as they say :lol:

Edited by Billsfan

So weird, just turned on my tv here in Australia on a Monday night at 10pm and the first thing I see is Slash walking towards the camera and a close-up of him, Beta, Fernando, Vanessa and a few others walking down pit lane.  They were all a bit wet with the rain. Sometimes the brain doesn't believe the eyes!   :-)