Titanfall 2

RussTCB

19 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Had a chance to play it yet? Tell us what you think

I played it for a couple hours on Tuesday, then I was really ill Wednesday & Thursday so I didn't do much of anything. 

Having only played it for a few hours, I can say I liked it but didn't love it. The person who told me it was awesome says that multiplayer is really where it's at, so I'm hoping to get into that a little bit this weekend.

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

Ah okay, yeah it's apparently meant for multiplayer. I've kind of got my eye on it but I'm not so sure yet

If you ever wanna play something else(I'm assuming you have Xbone) let me know :headbang:

I've got one of them too if y'all wanna add me? 

51 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Ah okay, yeah it's apparently meant for multiplayer. I've kind of got my eye on it but I'm not so sure yet

If you ever wanna play something else(I'm assuming you have Xbone) let me know :headbang:

I have only a PS4. I almost bought an Xbone, but I just don't game enough to justify owning both. If you're ever on PS4, give me a shout though!

I bought it on PC last week; still need to commit to the 30GB download. Probably going to do it at work. :P 

From what I hear, the campaign is a lot of fun - but you apparently need to have *some* idea of the Titanfall lore if you want to follow what's going on. 

The first game was multiplayer only, they added campaign to the second since a lot of people wanted it. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...