Axl Rose Is Still Trying To Get Fat Axl Meme Off The Internet

4 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

Has anybody the youtube link of this performance? I think it was the canada leg in 2010. His Voice was amazing that time. Would be cool to watch the video of this "face"

Ugh, I don't know why I'm doing this but here you go, I've found it I guess.

2 hours ago, maynard said:

Axl is still very fat but his face seems less bloated (lol) compared to 2011. Rock in Rio 4 was a big big fiasco. The fat Axl pic is not even that bad compared to his bloated in a yellow raincoat ones.

you lose the fat in your face first

Oh give the man a rest, he looks fine now, and yes it might be a little stupid to try to get them removed, because you can't. But to be fair the memes were getting a little bit tired to see. But i guess people will always make fun of others

• Like 3

13 hours ago, lassie said:

Oh give the man a rest, he looks fine now, and yes it might be a little stupid to try to get them removed, because you can't. But to be fair the memes were getting a little bit tired to see. But i guess people will always make fun of others

Well that's what you do when you're insecure wth yourself. You create a username on mygnrforum and call Axl fat when you're probably no prize to look at yourself :lol::rofl-lol:

• Like 3

On 11/15/2016 at 4:00 PM, Wagszilla said:

Either his PR team are morons or they can't keep ahold of the tiger's tail.. 

They have added:

Ironically, it’s Daily Dot’s report on the original DMCA notice and our screengrab of Google search results that the Web Sheriff takes issue with.  Screen%20Shot%202016-11-15%20at%2011.07.

Here’s the email we received:

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-15%20at%2010.20.Screen%20Shot%202016-11-15%20at%2010.18.

• Like 1