Axl Rose Is Still Trying To Get Fat Axl Meme Off The Internet

2 minutes ago, Funky.Monkey said:

BVF Productions Inc. Woodland Hills California

It seems this company got started in 2007. 

Bailey Visual Films? Bill's Visual Films? lol

Well Axl and Slash should produce a movie together, that would be pretty cool. 

Heard Welcome to the Jungle today on the Dallas rock station and the woman DJ who I know is not a fan of Axl's, said if the "fat" picture is not taken off the internet Axl will sue.

Damn bitches, no mention about the GNR reunion and how GNR is kicking ass in South America and how amazing Axl Slash and Duff are together again.

Haters gonna hate all the time. Everyone takes a lousy picture, so who gives a shit? Axl, Slash and Duff and the rest of the band looked and sounded amazing that's the most important thing! GNR is back!

If anyone thinks all those actors and actresses look great all the time, you're fooling yourself. No one is perfect and everyone is air brushed especially on magazines and probably on the internet now too.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
more to say

18 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Heard Welcome to the Jungle today on the Dallas rock station and the woman DJ who I know is not a fan of Axl's, said if the "fat" picture is not taken off the internet Axl will sue.

Damn bitches, no mention about the GNR reunion and how GNR is kicking ass in South America and how amazing Axl Slash and Duff are together again.

Haters gonna hate all the time. Everyone takes a lousy picture, so who gives a shit? Axl, Slash and Duff and the rest of the band looked and sounded amazing that's the most important thing! GNR is back!

If anyone thinks all those actors and actresses look great all the time, you're fooling yourself. No one is perfect and everyone is air brushed especially on magazines and probably on the internet now too.

You are missing the point though. Why did the woman DJ mention this ''today''? Because Axl himself is digging it all up. Nobody was really concentrating on it until the story originally resurfaced a few weeks ago, and again now, with the recent development.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You are missing the point though. Why did the woman DJ mention this ''today''? Because Axl himself is digging it all up. Nobody was really concentrating on it until the story originally resurfaced a few weeks ago, and again now, with the recent development.

Yep. Axl (of one of his people perhaps?) is 100% responsible for this still being a story. A total of no-one cared about this anymore until they brought it up again. They need to just let it go.

• Like 1

Another one...

Memeburn, part of the Burn Media group of sites, has been sent takedown notices by legal representatives of iconic Guns ‘n Roses rocker, Axl Rose, and its local hosting provider Hetzner  

The takedown notice appears to revolve around an article about an unflattering photo and subsequent memes mocking the singer’s weight. The meme included some notable taglines such as “Sweet Pie O’Mine” and “Welcome to the jungle, we’ve got tons of cake”.

“The publication of such multiple images in this instance is both unreasonable and excessive and, moreover, appears to be far from bona fide, insofar as publication — seemingly under the guise of ‘news’ — would actually appear to be nothing more than a thinly veiled attempt to publicly denigrate, intimidate and even harass AXLROSE® (sic) via the use of malicious, on-line communications, with falsehoods and other denigrations generally also accompanying these copyright images in the form of captions,” reads an excerpt of the takedown notice sent by Web Sheriff.

The legal team has also sent the takedown notice to Memeburn’s internet service provider, Hetzner, who has called on Memeburn to take down the offending images to “avoid suspension” of the website.

http://memeburn.com/2016/11/axl-rose-takedown/

• Like 1

I agree with it on principle, but disagree with respect to what's practical.  It would suck to have unflattering images of oneself that were used in a mocking way; I'm just not sure if going this route doesn't do more harm than good.  It brings more attention to the problem, and in turn, more eyes to the images.  Kind of a lose-lose proposition.  But I guess Axl wanted to take a stand, so be it.  

1 hour ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Some of the angles from side stage of Axl's current chin situation on the SA leg could still be made in to memes unfortuantely.

I don't get these days why he can't look as lithe as he was 10 years ago.

Hope he fired that personal trainer he had!

IMG_20161109_115448.jpg

He is getting there...he has lost more weight on this SA tour. The thing is that it's hard to get great pics all the time. But I think he is looking just fine! He just needs to keep it up. :)

I totally get how he feels. I am about the same age and when you hit 50, it seems your body tries to "shape shift" for lack of a better word. It takes a little while to figure out how to deal with it and get it under control. I think he is doing great. I changed my eating habits and got back to my before 50 size. I hope he gets those removed from the internet, mean people always trying to get him down. Anyway, he is still super sexy to me..:axl:

He needs to realize that being a celebrity will bring you roses but it will also bring you shit. He can't do anything to that damn photo. He should just move on, he is in better shape now so why is he still focused on that photo?

AND the photo ain't that bad actually, I have seen worse and those photos are not of Axl.