The Grand Tour!

Dazey

I'm sure there's already a thread for this but I'm fucked if I can find it.

Is anybody else looking forward to this? 

Premieres at 00:01 Friday morning so that's in about 3 and half hours. 

Can't wait! :lol:

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 1

I say this everytime theres a mention of Clarkson but I'm gonna do it again, the mans loathesome.  Horrible fuckin' saggy grey middle aged ballbag that thinks hes funny, hes an old country club cunt that richly deserves to be stood up in a public square and happy-slapped by passing pedestrians.

• Like 1

Knew it was going to be great, glad to see it is. Thought it was terrific, probably better off with Amazon than they were with the BBC!

I'm holding Jeremy accountable to his original promise, Jennifer Clarkson. I'm betting he was already planning on redoing his house anyway, with his new big Amazon paycheck.

Can't say I'm surprised at the result of the race given their track, I think the surprise isn't that the McLaren lost, it's that the LaFerrari was so close to the Porsche. I wish they would release the Nurburgring times though, that would be a more accurate measure of which is fastest, IMuneducatedO.

7 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I say this everytime theres a mention of Clarkson but I'm gonna do it again, the mans loathesome.  Horrible fuckin' saggy grey middle aged ballbag that thinks hes funny, hes an old country club cunt that richly deserves to be stood up in a public square and happy-slapped by passing pedestrians.

I've never heard somebody describe what I love about Jeremy Clarkson so well. 

Absolutely stoked to go watch this! ^_^ Sadly, I probably won't have time until Sunday. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, username said:

I've never heard somebody describe what I love about Jeremy Clarkson so well. 

Absolutely stoked to go watch this! ^_^ Sadly, I probably won't have time until Sunday. 

I love a good cunt but not in and of itself, you have to have some value too.  Otherwise Hitler was just a plain ol' cunt too :lol: