Reunions

Healy52003

I've pondered this and I'm not sure I can come up with a relevant one, besides the AFD Guns N Roses lineup.

KISS- they already did it, they don't wanna do it...it'd be preferable to what KISS is now but I'm OK.

Led Zeppelin- they said it was over after Bonzo died, and if we're honest, it shows. It's not Led Zeppelin without him. Page and Plant would be great, but their drummer is dead too.

Black Sabbath- like the others, it's just too late in the game. I saw them on this THE END tour and I really enjoyed it but it's dumb to be looking at these guys and hoping they come up with Sabotage Part II. Even if they did get Bill, he wouldn't have any say in the songwriting, and you'd just get another turd like anything off reunion/13 etc.

Pink Floyd- just forget it. They reunited for Live 8, Rick's dead and Dave appeared on top of the Wall (and Nick was there)...they're old men now. It's OK.

Deep Purple- Lord is dead, Blackmore and Gillan HATE each other- it's selfish and unrealistic to actually want them to do this.

Metallica- I don't care. They probably should get Jason back though, Trujilio is bogus (despite being a fine bassist)

Pantera with Zakk Wylde- Zakk Wylde is a fucking dickhead. Are YOU cool with that wanker playing Dimebag?

Sepultura- here's one. They should definitely get back together for a nostalgia tour. I don't really like them these days, but they are eligible.

Most other bands I care about mostly consist of dead people so yeah.

Oingo Boingo 

The Jam

Styx with DeYoung 

The original members of Berlin are doing a new album for the first time in 30 years. 

DeGarmo flies planes but plays in some folk duo?  

The original Modern Lovers lineup. 

Talking Heads 

The Smiths

Maiden w/DiAnno

Pink Floyd - Roger's son Harry had been playing keyboards on his tours, and Roger's friends with Steve Winwood. 

Mike Anthony spoke to Alex this year, which should be taken as "slight possibility of a VH reunion". 40th anniversary in 2018 so we'll see. 

Skid Row with Baz. 

Husker Du 

Black Flag 

Dead Kennedys

Cocteau Twins

Supertramp 

The Runaways

bauhaus (again) 

Minor Threat

As far as Deep Purple goes, the hatchet between Gillan and Blackmore was buried, but Paice is the one who has issues with working with Blackmore again. 

Genesis with Hackett & Gabriel, they all see each other though. 

Edited by dalsh327

17 hours ago, Zeppelin said:

The reunions I would like to see will never happen/I don't even want them anymore.

Led Zeppelin was cool with Jason in 2007, but now? I honestly don't even want it anymore. It's been too long.

I'd love to see Chris DeGarmo and Geoff Tate (Queensrÿche) reunite somehow, but that will never happen.

The only band I want to see reunite with actual potential is Porcupine Tree (Wilson, Harrison, Edwin, and Barbieri).

Yeah, I doubt Led Zeppelin will ever reunite. My mom saw them in 1973 in Madison Square Garden. They actually played each song way too long and never played a lot of radio friendly songs. It was all about Jimmy Page's guitar solo that went on forever and Bonhams's drum solo. My mom's not a fan of that. lol

Love Chris DeGarmo from Queensryche. Saw them with my mom and uncle in Long Island's venue back in 1991. They performed all of Operation Mindcrime and the Empire album. That was some show. Once Chris left, I think that's when Geoff lost him mind, but he can still kill it on vocals.

• Like 1