Reunions

Healy52003

I would like to see Steve Perry coming back in Journey and do a few shows. 

The Police had a one off reunion, but sadly I could not watch them live, so they should do a reunion.

Kiss reunion would be pretty awesome. 

David Gilmour, Roger Waters and Nick Manson should get together and do a few shows, I am sure Russ will love that. 

22 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I would like to see Steve Perry coming back in Journey and do a few shows. 

David Gilmour, Roger Waters and Nick Mason should get together and do a few shows, I am sure Russ will love that. 

I used to hope very badly for Steve to come back to Journey, but not so much these days. I think there's just no way his voice would live up to my memory, so the time has passed for me.

As for Floyd; Rick Wright was (and is) a HUGE part of the Pink Floyd sound for me. There's just no way I'd be happy with the 3 of them getting together and calling it Pink Floyd while someone else plays Rick's parts. I got to see the 4 of them play one last time at Live8 and I'm honestly ok with that bookending things. If anything, I would have loved for Roger to have played on The Endless River, but for many reasons that just wasn't going to happen.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

What bands are there left to have a reunion ???

Id like The Smiths to reform but Morrissey wont agree to it

Oasis will no doubt reform someday 

Van Halen are reformed with DVR for the past few years but id like to see Michael Antony go back and replace Eddies son Wolfgang

Wolfgang ain't ever leaving Van Halen, like it or not. He's essentially the glue that holds the band together. He culled through the old material and created the new arrangements for ADKOT, he runs tour rehearsals, and he keeps the lines of communication open during downtime. He's probably the sole reason Van Halen even exists anymore. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Palmer and Martin were dead anyhow so it was not really Springfield. Neil should have reunited it when he originally intended, around 2000, when they were all alive.

not many bands from the 60's have everyone still alive but the big 3 , Young,  Stills, and Furay are still kicking so I would take what I can get.....

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like my Ratt wish is coming true! Pearcy, DeMartini & Croucier won a lawsuit to get the name back from Blotzer. They are playing a festival in April. I fully expect a new album as well. (Pearcy has a solo album coming out real soon. I heard a couple tunes- sound exactly like Ratt tunes). 

Fuck yeah! Ratt n Roll! ?

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 9:23 AM, Fitha_whiskey said:

Any other Ratt fans around? I'd like to see Pearcy get the name back from Blotzer and reform the Infestation lineup- all original except Carlos Cavazo in for the late Robbin Crosby. Don't think it'll happen. Blotzer is bat shit fuckin crazy these days and I think Pearcy hates him...

Yeah, saw Ratt with Pearcy awhile ago here in Dallas. He had broken some ribs so he didn't move around a lot, but killed it anyway.

I've always liked Ratt. No long love ballads just balls to the wall rock and roll.

Bach has been bitching about Skid Row lately, so this might mean a reunion? I mean if Axl and Slash can make up, anything can happen.;)

• Like 1

The reunions I would like to see will never happen/I don't even want them anymore.

Led Zeppelin was cool with Jason in 2007, but now? I honestly don't even want it anymore. It's been too long.

I'd love to see Chris DeGarmo and Geoff Tate (Queensrÿche) reunite somehow, but that will never happen.

The only band I want to see reunite with actual potential is Porcupine Tree (Wilson, Harrison, Edwin, and Barbieri).