Strange/unusual things about you

liers

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

Knowing Pappy he's probably not too concerned if your legs are still attached to your body at the time. :lol:

:awesomeface:

4 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

I can bend my thumb back to touch my wrist, like you, but no luck with the shoulder thing. :(

Do you mean dislocating the shoulder joint? TBH it's not fun at all. I can pop the joint out without too much discomfort but if it actually dislocates... that's a world of pain. I've recently started training in Jiu Jitsu and every time we practice arm-locks, arm bar or arm throws I have to warn my partner. Luckily nothing has happened yet, though it might be funny to see their reaction...

10 minutes ago, KiraMPD said:

:awesomeface:

Do you mean dislocating the shoulder joint? TBH it's not fun at all. I can pop the joint out without too much discomfort but if it actually dislocates... that's a world of pain. I've recently started training in Jiu Jitsu and every time we practice arm-locks, arm bar or arm throws I have to warn my partner. Luckily nothing has happened yet, though it might be funny to see their reaction...

That sucks. My shoulders are more flexible than most, but nothing special. I don't think that I'd like them popping out; I wouldn't like that at all. :lol:

10 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

That sucks. My shoulders are more flexible than most, but nothing special. I don't think that I'd like them popping out; I wouldn't like that at all. :lol:

If you popped it out on your victim you could always fuck the empty socket. :lol:

2 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

An extreme Bagpipe, eh?

Wee, sleekit, cow'rin, tim'rous beastie, 
O, what a panic's in thy breastie! 
Thou need na start awa sae hasty, 
Wi' bickering brattle! 
I wad be laith to rin an' chase thee, 
Wi' murd'ring pattle! 

I'm truly sorry man's dominion, 
Has broken nature's social union, 
An' justifies that ill opinion, 
Which makes thee startle 
At me, thy poor, earth-born companion, 
An' fellow-mortal! 

I doubt na, whiles, but thou may thieve; 
What then? poor beastie, thou maun live! 
A daimen icker in a thrave 
'S a sma' request; 
I'll get a blessin wi' the lave, 
An' never miss't! 

Thy wee bit housie, too, in ruin! 
It's silly wa's the win's are strewin! 
An' naething, now, to big a new ane, 
O' foggage green! 
An' bleak December's winds ensuin, 
Baith snell an' keen! 

Thou saw the fields laid bare an' waste, 
An' weary winter comin fast, 
An' cozie here, beneath the blast, 
Thou thought to dwell- 
Till crash! the cruel coulter past 
Out thro' thy cell. 

That wee bit heap o' leaves an' stibble, 
Has cost thee mony a weary nibble! 
Now thou's turn'd out, for a' thy trouble, 
But house or hald, 
To thole the winter's sleety dribble, 
An' cranreuch cauld! 

But, Mousie, thou art no thy lane, 
In proving foresight may be vain; 
The best-laid schemes o' mice an 'men 
Gang aft agley, 
An'lea'e us nought but grief an' pain, 
For promis'd joy! 

Still thou art blest, compar'd wi' me 
The present only toucheth thee: 
But, Och! I backward cast my e'e. 
On prospects drear! 
An' forward, tho' I canna see, 
I guess an' fear!

You would bum that mouse, insert a bagpipe in it and play Scotland the brave through its little guts while its ringpiece chattered like a shithouse door in a hurricane. :lol:

• Like 2

On 20 november 2016 at 10:15 PM, KiraMPD said:

I have joint hypermobility (I can dislocate my shoulders and bend my thumbs backwards so they touch my wrist).

I have Ehler Danlos Syndrome (the joint hypermobility type) and I can do that as well. Or more it happens, but with more joints (in my case wrists, shoulders, fingers, hips). Luckily I mostly just subluxate and then it pops back easily, When dislocating it is another story, but I can also pop it back most of the time, but it hurts a lot more. By the way don't ever do it to show people, like the thumb trick, just an advice. Not sure how old you are, but if you are older the damage to the joint causes a lot of pain.

I want to warn you for the sports you chosen, be very carefull. Not sure how old you are, but the more you subluxate or dislocate, the more harm you do to the joint and at my age, it totally sucks.

3 minutes ago, MB. said:

I have Ehler Danlos Syndrome (the joint hypermobility type) and I can do that as well. Or more it happens, but with more joints (in my case wrists, shoulders, fingers, hips). Luckily I mostly just subluxate and then it pops back easily, When dislocating it is another story, but I can also pop it back most of the time, but it hurts a lot more. By the way don't ever do it to show people, like the thumb trick, just an advice. Not sure how old you are, but if you are older the damage to the joint causes a lot of pain.

I want to warn you for the sports you chosen, be very carefull. Not sure how old you are, but the more you subluxate or dislocate, the more harm you do to the joint and at my age, it totally sucks.

But more importantly, what are you both up to next Saturday? :lol:

*Sorry. Too far?

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 2

Lol Dazey, there is indeed one person in my life who sees the benefits even when I don't.

I could actually tell you a story about popping a joint out now, but I rather not.:lol:

Edited by MB.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MB. said:

Lol Dazey, there is indeed one person in my life who sees the benefits.

I could actually tell you a story now, but I rather not.:lol:

No, you really should. Really, you should! :lol:

I'll be passed out in a puddle of my own filth in about 10 minutes but it's always nice to wake up to a chronicle of how inappropriate I've been the night before. :lol:

Edited by Dazey

2 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

OMG i know what movie i'll be watching next!

on topic i cannot stand to wear fingernail polish, it makes me feel like fingernails can't breathe. also cannot wear turtlenecks ir anything tight around my neck for the same reason.  you asked for weird :lol:

I can't get fingernail polish to stay on. I stretch the hell out turtlenecks by constantly pulling on them so they aren't on my neck, they feel someone's strangling me.

Just now, BlueJean Baby said:

I can't get fingernail polish to stay on. I stretch the hell out turtlenecks by constantly pulling on them so they aren't on my neck, they feel someone's strangling me.

i don't even try either anymore! i can wear those loose cowl neck sweaters but no turtlenecks ever! :P

1 minute ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Another thing is that I'm a southerner, born and raised in Georgia, and I hate grits and apple pie.:blink:

I was raised in Georgia too! This little shitty town called Americus right near Albany. 

This is the only time of year I miss it, I'm up in Illinois now and the winters are unforgiving

1 minute ago, Dan H. said:

I was raised in Georgia too! This little shitty town called Americus right near Albany. 

This is the only time of year I miss it, I'm up in Illinois now and the winters are unforgiving

I was born in Macon but moved to Atlanta suburbs when I was five. Some guy killed two cops in Americus yesterday, just saw on the news.

6 minutes ago, Orsys said:

Same here :lol:

I once read a story of a guy who popped a hip out and got one of his bollocks trapped in the joint when it got popped back in. No idea if this it true (or even physically possible) but imagine if it was? I mean, you'd be begging somebody to just rip your fucking leg off. :lol:

Just now, Dazey said:

I once read a story of a guy who popped a hip out and got one of his bollocks trapped in the joint when it got popped back in. No idea if this it true (or even physically possible) but imagine if it was? I mean, you'd be begging somebody to just rip your fucking leg off. :lol:

Rugby player.

8 minutes ago, Dan H. said:

I have bipolar disorder, but I think the strangest thing about me is that I post every day on a Guns N Roses forum

If that's the strangest thing about you then what chance do the rest of us have? At least you're young! :lol:

1 minute ago, PappyTron said:

Rugby player.

Clearly not Union then? :lol: