Member Picture Thread

Słash

9 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

The more up for it girls on the planet the better it you ask me :lol:. Also, its rather naive to think you can remedy it by sticking a girl in an empty room with a shower nozzle :lol:

Must be depressing to not make it onto the ''hotty list'' seeing everybody in pants is on there. Peter Andre, the poor bastard. He worked so hard on those muscles also but to no avail.

39 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You are man obsessed right now, Axlsfavorite!

now??? i have been for years :P women like to check out the guys just as much as guys check us out. i am just more open about it :lol:

23 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

The more up for it girls on the planet the better it you ask me :lol:. Also, its rather naive to think you can remedy it by sticking a girl in an empty room with a shower nozzle :lol:

indeed!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Another thing, I think your hands are on the list. Not sure about the rest of you but your hands have certainly made the list.

LOL

6 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Also, its rather naive to think you can remedy it by sticking a girl in an empty room with a shower nozzle :lol:

I think it would depend on the type of shower nozzle! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, username said:

I'm going to shamelessly cross-post this:

Last Thursday (23-2) at 8:42 AM my girlfriend and I became the parents of the most beautiful girl in the world! Her name is Elise Sofie (google how to pronounce that in Dutch). We're mostly exhausted and happy. ^_^ 

16903546_10154305747640924_5331722544084 

She's absolutely gorgeous man. Amazing how your whole world changes in an instant the second you first hold them. :) 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

She's absolutely gorgeous man. Amazing how your whole world changes in an instant the second you first hold them. :) 

Absolutely! It's still hard to even wrap your head around. Kind of unreal. I kind of feel like it's all still sinking in. And thank you! ^_^ 

Edited by username
  • Like 3