Guns N' Roses to possible play Rock In Rio 2017

58 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

When you tell someone the ball is in their court you are saying the offer is in your hands, but if GNR haven't gotten an offer then why would they agree to anything without seeing what's on the table. 

Axl/DC has a chance of getting an offer though. 

But I never said they should agree to an imaginary offer, just that they should tell they'll be expecting to get it.

When he says the ball is on their court, I take it as it's a given he'll do the offer so it's a matter of whether or not they accept it.

• Like 1

I'll seriously consider goin' if they play in the same day as Aerosmith. Other than that, Rock in Rio is a disaster. Shitloads of garbage music while you wait for the real artists to take the stage, millions people pissing and shitting all over the place, its impossible to enjoy a Rock in Rio concert if you're not stoned cause you'll need to spend the whole fuckin day burning under a 839479273Fº sun on foot while all these people I've mentioned before, people that don't even know the artists, shits into your shoes.

You'll also be dehydrated cause a water bottle costs $10 and a beer $30. I hate Rock in Rio.    

• Like 3

They still can kick evrybody in the ass with todays Axl's voice and Slash's tone. Forgot the Axl disaster on Rock In Rio 2011, that wasn't Axl.... that was the evil Axl twin brother.

Now make this happen and we have a amazing pro shot show

8 hours ago, rendestroi95 said:

I don't think they have the option for not broadcasting... ALL of the performances since 91 has been broadcasted, since they have some kind of agreement with Multishow and Globo

No, there was polemic one year with Taylor Swift (Rock in Rio and they bring that:facepalm:) because she didn't want her show to be broadcasted, and finally she was successful and it wasn't broadcasted

It happens a lot here ... guy hurries to "be the first to post" ...
But speaking of this possible RIR 2017 ... would be a good and convenient opportunity to record a definitive DVD on the NITLT tour ... it's the maximum we can expect from this band ...

For those who complain about Brazil ... accept or not, the history of the GNR is closely linked to this country

Yes, it's linked for things like The Axl Rose Disaster, the bottle incident in Sao Paolo, the nude guy who jumped to the stage and tried to rape Axl...:lol:

The history of Guns n Roses is linked to America, just because they have Brazilian management because Beta did emotional shakedown to Axl by saying "If you hire another manager then I leave" doesn't mean anything.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fanfzero said:

Yes, it's linked for things like The Axl Rose Disaster, the bottle incident in Sao Paolo, the nude guy who jumped to the stage and tried to rape Axl...:lol:

The history of Guns n Roses is linked to America, just because they have Brazilian management because Beta did emotional shakedown to Axl by saying "If you hire another manager then I leave" doesn't mean anything.

Couldn't have said it better :thumbsup:

Yeah, Axl has a Brazilian family. Brazil has this stupid love for GNR, Axl's solo band, Slash's solo band, etc. Even Chris Pitman can milk the GNR cow a little around here. And that's it.

As for the OP... Well, it'll be more of the same with Axl probably sounding even worse. I'll pass. If it's an AFD reunion with Axl not sounding like a bad parody of himself then I'm in.

• Like 2

On 23/11/2016 at 6:18 AM, fanfzero said:

No, there was polemic one year with Taylor Swift (Rock in Rio and they bring that:facepalm:) because she didn't want her show to be broadcasted, and finally she was successful and it wasn't broadcasted

tbh i don't know about other countries, all i know is that in brazil they broadcast everything due to a deal with globo (multishow (cable channel owned by globo) broadcasting all day, and globo broadcasting the day's headliner), if i remembr correctly, they don't even sign the artist/band if he doesn't intend to broadcast his performance

I do not know why Rose does not just relocate to Brazil: he has adopted an entire Brazilian family as his own; they all love him there - they were the only people who stuck with him through all of that 'Nugnr' rubbish; he even wears a rain jacket in their national colour! He just needs the football skills and he is practically bona fide - the ginger pasty complexion is a bit problematic mind!

11 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I do not know why Rose does not just relocate to Brazil: he has adopted an entire Brazilian family as his own; they all love him there - they were the only people who stuck with him through all of that 'Nugnr' rubbish; he even wears a rain jacket in their national colour! He just needs the football skills and he is practically bona fide - the ginger pasty complexion is a bit problematic mind!

Maybe because he's too lazy to learn portuguese :P

Now people will come to say he's not lazy, he's just too big of a perfectionist so he would want to speak portuguese better than brazilians and that would lead to 15 years of not going outside until he's sure no one in the entire country speaks better than him :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Maybe because he's too lazy to learn portuguese :P

Now people will come to say he's not lazy, he's just too big of a perfectionist so he would want to speak portuguese better than brazilians and that would lead to 15 years of not going outside until he's sure no one in the entire country speaks better than him :lol:

In Chile 92 during the Civil War incident after asking Noel he says in spanish "Callense por favor" and "Escuchen" (Be quiet please and listen). And in the demo of Cornsucker he says " Uno, dos, tres, cuatro"

5 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

In Chile 92 during the Civil War incident after asking Noel he says in spanish "Callense por favor" and "Escuchen" (Be quiet please and listen). And in the demo of Cornsucker he says " Uno, dos, tres, cuatro"

Oh, thanks for reminding me of Noelle. I laughed so many times thanks to her! :lol: