McBob Introducing GN'R Again

20 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Since you started a thread with no video I'll help you out 

about 1:37

this honestly made the energy of the song and vibe of GNR feel like the old 

funny how this guy can have that much of an impact

now we just need the nightrain whistle to begin upon the conclusion of his intro 

man that guy knows how to do it eh 

he needs to say 

DROP YOUR LINEN 

from all the bands in the world this is one of them lol 

it's like his phrasing his totally OFF yet totally ON at the same time what a dude 

• Like 1

im actually excited now for Mexico City as before i wasn't 

he needs to say instead of Mexico City = CHILANGOS! (people that live in mexico city) CHINGA TU MADRE (fuck your mother, widely used as a funny thing to say or quite insulting but funny all the same) - FROM HOLLYWOOD GUNS N ROSES ! !!!! 

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Magnus Cavalerra said:

His name is written as "Mike Mayhue" in the booklet, he was already with them right from this tour started, as Duff bass tech.

"Then another guy tried to hit me and our guitar tech, Mr. Mike Mayhue, laid him out with one punch. Then after that, they kicked us out of the bar and these same five guys wearing ice packs on their heads blocked us off in the hallway and called us out again. Mike knocked the same motherfucker out twice"

• Like 1

15 hours ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Does Slash use him at his solo shows or does he just have someone with a similar voice that introduces him?

The voices sound pretty similar, maybe he could be Todd's Bass Tech too? 

1 hour ago, fanfzero said:

Here you can hear him better on a Slash show from 2012. Don't know if it's him, he sound a bit different for me, anyway, he wasn't there during the World on Fire tour. 

Don't think thats him. Doesn't particularly sound like him and why would he be working with SMKC? He was Duff's tech in GNR and then Bumble's tech with nu-GNR. Correct me if I'm wrong.

On November 24, 2016 at 11:22 PM, blackrose87 said:

Don't think thats him. Doesn't particularly sound like him and why would he be working with SMKC? He was Duff's tech in GNR and then Bumble's tech with nu-GNR. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Wasn't he Tommy's tech too?

8 minutes ago, Slash787 said:
On 11/24/2016 at 11:52 AM, blackrose87 said:

Wasn't he Tommy's tech too?

With a tech-tech here and a tech-tech there. Here a tech, there a tech, everywhere a tech-tech. Old McDon-  McBob...

oops... sorry.

• Like 4