Guns N' Roses: The Making of Chinese Democracy

2 minutes ago, The Glow Inc. said:

Crazy how someone like Axl, out of everybody, one of the biggest rockstars on the planet would have trouble with women.

Crazy how your childhood experiences shape you and fuck you up...

I try to always remember the story behind Don't Cry (Izzy dumped by a girl, the girl not interested in Axl either) when I get turned down.  If even rock stars can't get every girl they are interested in, I'm not going to either.  And that's okay

26 minutes ago, Caught_in_a_Coma said:

I try to always remember the story behind Don't Cry (Izzy dumped by a girl, the girl not interested in Axl either) when I get turned down.  If even rock stars can't get every girl they are interested in, I'm not going to either.  And that's okay

This was way before they were famous though lol, 1985 I believe. They were just one of the many bands on the strip trying to make it. Not even a photo of that girl anywhere, can only see her on Axls right arm tattoo.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1

Just now, J Dog said:

That's the incarnation Axl should have released CD with. 

Yeah...I agree.

That VMA's performance..special...at least for me...I really believed in that group of musicians...so many  potential to create great songs...to CD2 and much more records...

Edited by auad

On 11/24/2016 at 0:08 PM, StrangerInThisTown said:

This was way before they were famous though lol, 1985 I believe. They were just one of the many bands on the strip trying to make it. Not even a photo of that girl anywhere, can only see her on Axls right arm tattoo.

Who Gina? Theres pictures of her