a couple of questions

Hi anyone can help me with this questions? it would be awesome if someone can help me

1-Who of the member of 'drunkfux' worked washing dishes with Mexicans?

2 When was the first time the world knew the cover of Chinese Democracy?

3-In 1999 the Appetite for Destruction was re-recorded with the lineup of that time, with the exception of two themes. With what subjects were they replaced?

4- When slash was no longer part of the band; Slash wanted to go public as a gig for Guns N 'Roses but he was denied access. Where and when was that concert?

5-What was the first thing Slash said / asked Duff when he met him for the first time?

6- How did Slash and Izzy meet?

7-In what concert did Axl threaten to disintegrate the band if they did not stop dancing with "Mr. Bronwnstone "?

8- What was the first concert sold out by Guns N 'Roses?

3) Anything Goes and Think About You were replaced by Patience and YCBM.

6) Izzy went looking for the guy who did a drawing of aerosmith, and it was slash. Slash was working in a music store at the time and thats where they met. I think Aerosmith included that drawing in the booklet of their last album

7) One of the 4(?) I believe concerts opening for RS in 1989

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

thanks a lot i only need this 3 questions to answer if someone know the answers please write it here :D

1-Who of the member of 'drunkfux' worked washing dishes with Mexicans?

3-  What was the first concert sold out by Guns N 'Roses?

20 minutes ago, GN'R MEX said:

08.14.02 - Summer Sonic Festival Hall 3, Hong Kong Convention And Exhibition Centre, China*SELL OUT*

Before ‘Chinese Democracy,’ Axl explained the title of the album and showed the crowd [on the video screen] the artwork for the new album. The artwork is black and white and features a bicycle, with a wall behind it that someone painted with “Guns N’ Roses!

3 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

3) Anything Goes and Think About You were replaced by Patience and YCBM.

I think it was "Anything Goes" and "You're Crazy", which are actually two songs never performed live by a post-1993 lineup ("You're Crazy" was played once in 2006). "Think About You" was played at almost every 01-02 show.

Edited by GNR 1991
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, GNR 1991 said:

I think it was "Anything Goes" and "You're Crazy", which are actually two songs never performed live by a post-1993 lineup ("You're Crazy" was played once in 2006). "Think About You" was played at almost every 01-02 show.

oh yep youre right. I do think Youre Crazy was performed atleast twice in 2012 though. Or you mean the fast version?

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2016 at 9:53 PM, GNR 1991 said:

You're Crazy was played (barely) at the Bridge School benefit Disaster in 2012

• Like 1