Bumblefoot to Buckethead: You're Amazing, Let's Make Music!

Gackt

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/former_gnr_guitarist_bumblefoot_to_former_gnr_guitarist_buckethead_youre_amazing_lets_make_music.html

Former GN'R guitarist Bumblefoot recently expressed desire to work with his fellow former GN'R guitarist Buckethead, saying he greatly appreciates Mr. Head's talent and that life is simply too short.

The musician tells Nova Radio: "I'll give a shout to Mr. Buckethead. Hello! We met long ago, before you joined Guns, before I joined Guns. We were going to make some music together in the late '90s. Never happened.

"But if you ever want to do it, find me. I would love to work with you. While we can - seriously, life is short.

"Right now, on the other side of the camera, they're going, 'Yes! Yes!' - I would love to. Bucket, you're a phenomenal musician and someday, if you want to make music together, I'd love to find a way to pull that off."

I'd dig it

• Like 3

That would be fucking great. Maybe have Bucket in Art of Anarchy? Or a new band? His riffs are too good to not be used in such a setting. Although I like what he did with Axl/New Guns, It would be better to have him where he has creative input AND control, unlike with new Guns

Edited by Mendez

Bumble is such a sweet and humble person. I think if Bucket agrees, it could be glorious. Shackler's and Chinese prove that Bumble has the potential to add something cool with his vocals and quirky attitude.

It would be way more interesting than Serj and Bucket, though that was fun as well.

They need Brain and Bootsy. Bucket writes the instumentals, Bumble is mostly vocals and some leads here and there. With his fretless the possibilities are endless.

That would be awesome to hear, I imagine Ron doing mostly rhythm guitar and singing, some solos, maybe a guitar duel here and there, Bucket just being Bucket, and Bootsy and Brain keeping it together. That would probably be my favourite new band right there.

Instead of making me excited about the possibilities, this thread has just made me sad that it hasn't happened yet.... :lol:

• Like 1

Sweet jesus please let this happen. Bucket wasn't looking for pretty vocals. He probably wanted a piece of Bumble's insanity and vibe when he wanted to collaborate with him years ago.

Album must be mainly about pirates, include a C.I.A tune, a song about cheese, and tie it all together with the standard. (extended psychedelic alternative horror metal noodling)

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1