The Machine Is Back At It Teaser [+Official Video on Youtube]

13 minutes ago, cqleonardo said:

people on my facebook are saying that this is to tell that Izzy is back

It does also mean that you're a brazilian, am I right? ?

10 minutes ago, tberrie007 said:

what track is it being played in the background the last 3 seconds?

I think it's Chinese Democracy

7 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

If you enter the vevo link it says

You've caught us during a soundcheck guitar.90ac706d.svg !
We're still putting the finishing touches on this killer video, but don't worry it will be live very soon!

OMG NEW SONG LYRICS LEAKED. CONFIRMED!!!! MYGNR EXCLUSIVE.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Apollo said:

For you - that might be the case. 

For other die-hard fans? It can have a negative aspect. My favorite band has released one album in the last 25 years. I've seen Axl live three times since 2000. 

GnR comes to your city. You go see them and have a blast. Concerts are fun. Then the band leaves your city and tours the world for two years. Once they leave your city, then you aren't going to see them live again until their next tour. Which could be five years from now  

So how is that a "good" thing for you - the fan? As opposed to the band dropping a new album while touring, which is typically how tours work. You get to see them live and then get to rock out to a new album.

GnR won't be back in my area for who knows how many years. Them touring in Argentina isn't a great thing for me. A new album tho? That would give me 30 years of enjoyment. 

So for you this current situation might be a great thing. The band is making tens of millions of dollars. You get to watch videos on YouTube. But for some of us - it is a negative that our favorite singer and band is touring instead of creating. 

(And no I'm not saying the band should bow down to my wishes or that my enjoyment is Axl's responsibility. I'm simply replying to the OP blanket statement that this current situation has nothing negative attached to it. That might be true for him, but isn't true for everybody).

It wasn't even a year ago that we had the official confirmation that the unthinkable reunion was actually happening, and now we're pissing and moaning and pissing some more that a new album isn't publicly known? They toured North America. They have fans in other countries. They don't count?  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

I don't see how anyone got the impression that Izzy is back, people just need to LET IT GO.

I know it's getting ridiculous. Someone mentioned that people on Facebook were saying that's what the video was about.

19 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

It wasn't even a year ago that we had the official confirmation that the unthinkable reunion was actually happening, and now we're pissing and moaning and pissing some more that a new album isn't publicly known? They toured North America. They have fans in other countries. They don't count?  

Sure. They count. 

But everybody is allowed to have their own opinion - even if it's different than yours. And it doesn't mean they are pissing and moaning. It means they don't just worship everything Axl does. I wish my favorite band would release new music. One album in the last 25 years sucks. That's my opinion. It's not pissing and moaning  

If a band isn't touring in your city - then what's their to be excited about for you? That you might get to see them live again in four years?

I would rather have an album from my favorite band. I will listen to that in a daily basis for the next couple of years. GnR being on tour in another country? That's awesome for those fans - no doubt. But for people that don't live there? There is no excitement in that. 

• Like 1