The Machine Is Back At It Teaser [+Official Video on Youtube]

There are two things which stick out to me about this. The description says "The Machine Is Back At It performed by Guns N' Roses," and there is a copyright notice at the bottom for 2016. Now, it could just be a teaser for next year's leg of the tour, however the description sounds odd in that light ("performed?"), and no previous adverts or clips uploaded to GunsNRosesVevo have a copyright notice at the bottom. Their music videos do, however.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide

I think its the name of the new Live DVD.

It could be a new song with stock footage from the tour this year cause Axl is too lazy to make a music video or perform it live for the music video, I am still waiting for the Better music video HAHA. 

It could be the name of the new same old tour where they perform songs from 30 years ago. 

5 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

If you enter the vevo link it says

You've caught us during a soundcheck guitar.90ac706d.svg !
We're still putting the finishing touches on this killer video, but don't worry it will be live very soon!

They're just waiting for Lars to sign off on it...

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Slash787 said:

I think its the name of the new Live DVD.

It could be a new song with stock footage from the tour this year cause Axl is too lazy to make a music video or perform it live for the music video, I am still waiting for the Better music video HAHA. 

It could be the name of the new same old tour where they perform songs from 30 years ago. 

The video from gnr news is the video from youtube thats all it is they ripped it from yt before it was put on private 

Edited by Gibbo

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

I remember earlier this year (or was it late 2015?) over in London GNR management or someone listed job descriptions for actresses needed for what sounded like a staged kidnapping storyline for a music video? Anyone else remember that?

Yes, but that was as fake as milania trump

5 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

So why does it say "performed by gnr"?

Its probably why they've put the video on private, it wasnt finished yet and the "performed" thing is probably a template large channels have.

" Music video by Guns N' Roses performing Since I Don't Have You. (C) 1993 Geffen Records

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Billsfan said:

Probably just changing the tour name... we're seeing all these new billboards and rumors of all these new dates and cities so lets start with just the basic math of adding 2 and 2... 

1 - It's not new music or a new album. We would have probably gotten a teaser of new material instead of old material. Including Chinese LOL

2 - It could be a DVD or blue ray release but, if it was a release from the NOT in this lifetime tour, wouldn't it have had that for a title instead of "The machine is back at it"...?

3 - We're seeing new billboards in more US cities, especially after they just had a run in the us under the NOT in this lifetime tour name... 

So using my own MyGnrCSI skills, it just looks like another cheap teaser for the next leg of the tour since the not in this lifetime name is probably getting stale to them and they want to keep interest in the band. Id like to thank the various mods and posters here who have helped me developed these skills to figure out what the hell is going on #MyGnrCSI :awesomeface::lol:

What Billboads?

1 minute ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

At this point it looks like a North American tour is more likely to happen before Europe.

Hopefully three more years of touring. Yet another live DVD. And a greatest hits album to follow. Maybe an Axl designed brand of T-shirts. GnR action figures. And another photo book. 

Then release CD2 in 2021. With some songs on it written as far back as 2006. 

Perfect plan. Haters shut it with the negativity. 

• Like 2