The Machine Is Back At It Teaser [+Official Video on Youtube]

You know,  i'm not saying that any of this is alluding to new music, but people need to stop shutting others down completely. If this year hasn't proven that anything is possible then I don't know what to tell you. 

All these "Wrong!" posters need to lighten up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

You know,  i'm not saying that any of this is alluding to new music, but people need to stop shutting others down completely. If this year hasn't proven that anything is possible then I don't know what to tell you. 

But Axl said not soon. How do you define "not soon"? not next year or in 2 or 3 probably. In 2002 he said it wasn't the word and it took 6 more years.

If he's gonna incorporate new tunes with lyrics and melodies first, I'm guessing that will take time. A release in 2 to 3 years would be a miracle.

3 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

The thing is that only few places are getting billboards. If it was about a new album I think we would be having billboards all over the world. Besides the rumors are about possible shows. There is not a single rumor about any new album. I'm not rulling anything out. But chances are all this Machine Is Back thing is about more shows

Just now, RussTCB said:

Saying this type of stuff over and over won't make it true.

U mean, writing those type of negative stuff ( u know, things u and a couple more write here all the time) WONT STOP THE BAND FROM DOING WHAT THEYRE PLANING TO DO

2 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

U mean, writing those type of negative stuff ( u know, things u and a couple more write here all the time) WONT STOP THE BAND FROM DOING WHAT THEYRE PLANING TO DO

Holy shit, where do you see anything about new music with this video????

I'm not being negative its just not realistic, its a tour promo for North American dates...why do you think billboards have been popping up in the "secondary" markets??

Edited by PsychoKiss344

Just now, PsychoKiss344 said:

Holy shit, where do you see anything about new music with this video????

I'm not being negative its just not realistic, its a tour promo for North American dates...why do you think billboards have been popping up in the "secondary" markets??

Come on dude. With mondays news paper everybody talks about the sunday before that.  

Me?? I like to talk the saturday before that sunday. If u know what i mean.  My bet considering teaser tittle and that "NA SECOND LEG SO SOON" is that theyre gonna bring something else ( for me that would be new stuff) at some point next year before that time.

But ( and im not talking about u) i dont get why a few people seems to enjoy to take away the exitement or hype of every little nice or promising nice news

Facts are they are still using old songs to advertise the band, so currently I'd view this as nothing more than advertisement for the on going tour. 

The machine thing is a nice change of slogan and very well could be tied to a release of some sort, but all we know for fact is gnr will be touring into 2017 and so time will give us more answers. Nice little promo though, wish we got some soundboard audio  

• Like 1

My body is ready for a Blu-Ray. This pro shot footage is so sexy and the best part is most of it is pulled from the onstage screens. Can't wait for the real footage.

Everyone is speculating that it means more US dates, but I don't know how they get to that conclusion. A huge European Summer festival leg has been rumored for months. I'd bet this is alluding to that, not a US extension. Some of those crowd shots are from South America and Mexico anyways. I love the Chinese Democracy yell intro used as the outro in the video with the bloody bullet logo. It's kinda funny to see this on some random channel. Game Show Network, lol. The quality isn't even that great. Many YouTubers have put out similar footage.

I still think we get another US leg though in smaller venues. Staples Center, MSG, United Center, Wells Fargo Center, Verizon Center, PPG Paints Arena, etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rovim said:

But Axl said not soon. How do you define "not soon"? not next year or in 2 or 3 probably. In 2002 he said it wasn't the word and it took 6 more years.

If he's gonna incorporate new tunes with lyrics and melodies first, I'm guessing that will take time. A release in 2 to 3 years would be a miracle.

When did Axl say "not soon"?

1 hour ago, SEPTEM said:

You seem to have quite a probably with reality. 

Not one single user on here doesn't want new music from GN'R. No one on here has any interest in stopping GN'R from doing anything. On top of that, they all understand that just saying something doesn't make it true. Everyone posting in this thread wants to hear new music from GN'R. However, we can all see that this video has absolutely NOTHING to do with that. It's simply a promo video for the tour that will go well into next year. If/when they get serious about releasing new music, completely different promotial videos will probably come out. It most definitely will not be a video using old songs and live footage like this one is. 

• Like 2