The Machine Is Back At It Teaser [+Official Video on Youtube]

Guns and Roses are coming to Minneapolis!   Half awake driving home from work on this Monday afternoon and I happen to look up at an electronic billboard and what do I see- The GnR "Welcome to the Jungle" 2017.  I about drove off the road as I gave it a 'fuck yeah'.   I'll try and get a pic tomorrow.  

On 11/27/2016 at 0:55 PM, DieselDaisy said:

Is there a thoroughly unrepentant - 'the reunion is perfect, Frank/Fortus are better than Adler/Izzy, I love Melissa, the setlist is perfect and I want it to remain completely static, I do not want a new album but want nostalgia tours indefinitely'' - fan, outside Modano perhaps and the confines of certain other fan fora of a censorial persuasion?

My point is that, even it (the reunion's) keenest supporters have to produce a number of caveats to their admiration, basically highlighting how superior it could have all been.

I don't think it's perfect. I don't care about Melissa either way, getting worked up over her seems like a waste of energy. It'd be cool to hear some more variety in the set list but I understand they're playing to a stadium full of people who paid to see that show on that night, not to 20 or 30 people watching cell phone streams on their computer who don't want to see the same show they (didn't pay) to see two nights earlier. I'd love a new album. But they didn't promise anyone one and they have fans all over the world that have a right to see them too. It's not "play my show then go to the studio and make me an album!". 

We have Slash, Axl and Duff back together, which was unthinkable a year and a half ago. They're getting along and seem to be genuinely enjoying playing this shows for stadiums that are enjoying them. It feels like it's been nothing but positive so far, except for some people who think it's all garbage or cheating the fans for money because it's not step by step exactly what they want personally. 

On 29/11/2016 at 2:50 AM, Smokin' Cigarettes said:

They played the commercial during WWE Raw tonight.  It looks very much like promotion for more touring in the United States for 2017.  

There wasn't nothing eluding to new music or other ideas floating around in this thread.

They are playing the AD in Europe too, it's a teaser for the entire 2017 tour, not just US.

• Like 1