TRUMP Thread

Silent Jay

19 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

In ten years when even the plastic cannot halt the ravages of old age he will certainly dump her for somebody else.

Mutually beneficial though innit, shes got more than her moneys worth already.  Its like i was talking to my old man about Jake La Motta, whoose approaching a century now and seems sort of half there, still talking about 'i fought Sugar Ray so many times its a wonder i dont have diabetes'.  Anyway hes with this proper young piece and I'm like 'thats out of order, shes blatantly after the money' and the old man was like 'at that age i dont suppose he gives a monkeys', as i say, mutually beneficial.  Just depends on the price your willing to pay, how many birds out there would sleep with old fart face to be first lady?  Or, lest i am accused of sexism, with Hilary to be first...man?

On 24/01/2017 at 1:38 PM, Len Cnut said:

Mutually beneficial though innit, shes got more than her moneys worth already.  Its like i was talking to my old man about Jake La Motta, whoose approaching a century now and seems sort of half there, still talking about 'i fought Sugar Ray so many times its a wonder i dont have diabetes'.  Anyway hes with this proper young piece and I'm like 'thats out of order, shes blatantly after the money' and the old man was like 'at that age i dont suppose he gives a monkeys', as i say, mutually beneficial.  Just depends on the price your willing to pay, how many birds out there would sleep with old fart face to be first lady?  Or, lest i am accused of sexism, with Hilary to be first...man?

444.jpg

17 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

OK, that was fucking hilarious.

Yup. It has 45.000.000 views on his official Facebook and 10.000.000 on his own Youtube channel alone. I've seen it get shared by Time Magazine and Huffington Post among others. Not bad for a public access tv show. ;) 

On 24/01/2017 at 1:38 PM, Len Cnut said:

Basically the entire premise of this song...

12 minutes ago, Graeme said:

Knew you'd love it ;).

The man in my avatar once famously yelled during their ill fated American tour 'WE'RE THE BEST BAND IN THE FUCKING WORLD...except for The Eagles, The Eagles are better than us!'...to this day I dont know what that was about!

Just now, Len Cnut said:

The man in my avatar once famously yelled during their ill fated American tour 'WE'RE THE BEST BAND IN THE FUCKING WORLD...except for The Eagles, The Eagles are better than us!'...to this day I dont know what that was about!

Man had taste clearly ;) .

Let me tell you a story about a man

A man that does the best he can

And I tell you if there was only one to hump

I wish it was him, he's Donald Trump

I love his hair and I love his smile

I love him so, I want his child

And perhaps one day I will propose

With a wall and a fetus and a red, red rose

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

I feel personally victimised by this statement. I bet he comes on a diplomatic visit to find out what an agreeable historic town York is. 

Edit: I work in an escape room. Which means I have the power to lock him in indefinitely! Mwa ha ha!

The problem there is then having to work with the bastard.

Okay today Trump interrupted regular tv programing so he could show the PM of Britain visiting him.

Are we going to see every little shit this President does from now on?

With all the cable news channels, I feel enough is enough.

Unless it's something specific that will effect the people of the US, I don't care who he meets with. It's not like everyone should know everything.

Still the PResident of Mexico won't meet with Trump and he continues to talk about building the wall. I think a wall should be built around Canada since this country has tons of places terrorists can cross without being detected.

I think the US and Canada should help the people of Mexico get rid of the cartels and try to make life better for them than maybe the people wouldn't be so in a hurry to get out of there. I think the President of Mexico should focus on making a better life for his people.

I have friends who have had family members in Mexico run out of their towns because the cartels take over and either you join them or you die. Why does both Presidents turn a blind eye to this?

10 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Okay today Trump interrupted regular tv programing so he could show the PM of Britain visiting him.

Are we going to see every little shit this President does from now on?

With all the cable news channels, I feel enough is enough.

Unless it's something specific that will effect the people of the US, I don't care who he meets with. It's not like everyone should know everything.

Still the PResident of Mexico won't meet with Trump and he continues to talk about building the wall. I think a wall should be built around Canada since this country has tons of places terrorists can cross without being detected.

I think the US and Canada should help the people of Mexico get rid of the cartels and try to make life better for them than maybe the people wouldn't be so in a hurry to get out of there. I think the President of Mexico should focus on making a better life for his people.

I have friends who have had family members in Mexico run out of their towns because the cartels take over and either you join them or you die. Why does both Presidents turn a blind eye to this?

"Regular TV programming"? Is there such a thing in 2017?