TRUMP Thread

Silent Jay

12 hours ago, wasted said:

When I read Steven Bannon quotes I'm convinced WW3 is coming. 

The fact that this motherfucker Bannon has any say in anything with regards to policy is beyond fucked up. I just can't  believe what this country is doing. He is a very dangerous man, and apparently Trump thinks he is fuckin worthy of listening to. We are fucked.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

The fact that this motherfucker Bannon has any say in anything with regards to policy is beyond fucked up. I just can't  believe what this country is doing. He is a very dangerous man, and apparently Trump thinks he is fuckin worthy of listening to. We are fucked.

Bannon got Trump elected. But maybe not on the conspiracy vote, on Rust Belt jobs. But then you look at Bannon and he's all about destroying Islam. He thinks this is the next great war. But he's not racist, I guess it is just another conspiracy. And the military guys are ike give us a war. 

Obviously all the old stuff about us arming ISIS to fight Assad is still there. But Bannon can spin it away from that with anti government angle. 

But it's whether the people realise we are going to war anyway. This is just the new way. Lock the doors. Then Trump is asking if we have nukes why can't we use them? Stop getting Americans killed just drop a nuke. But then you have to remember it's Trump with his Think Big docterine. Build a Wall, nuke them etc is just twice what he wants. Well he doesn't want shit other than attention but military, government wants all that but half of it is enough. 

Next up Mel Gibson with his take on the Jewish conspiracy inside the White House. 

On 06.02.2017. at 1:10 AM, wasted said:

Bannon got Trump elected. But maybe not on the conspiracy vote, on Rust Belt jobs. But then you look at Bannon and he's all about destroying Islam. He thinks this is the next great war. But he's not racist, I guess it is just another conspiracy. And the military guys are ike give us a war. 

Obviously all the old stuff about us arming ISIS to fight Assad is still there. But Bannon can spin it away from that with anti government angle. 

But it's whether the people realise we are going to war anyway. This is just the new way. Lock the doors. Then Trump is asking if we have nukes why can't we use them? Stop getting Americans killed just drop a nuke. But then you have to remember it's Trump with his Think Big docterine. Build a Wall, nuke them etc is just twice what he wants. Well he doesn't want shit other than attention but military, government wants all that but half of it is enough. 

Next up Mel Gibson with his take on the Jewish conspiracy inside the White House. 

If you go to war, please keep it on your ground for once :P

Today Trump was meeting with PM of Canada and interrupted my soap.

Honestly, I think they are all full of shit. No one seems to actually feel confident what Trump is doing and I don't care how many PM or Presidents from around the world, say their relationship with the US is solid, I don't believe them.

I hope Trump decides to resign. He sucks as President and most people don't like him.

3 minutes ago, -Jaro- said:

If you go to war, please keep it on your ground for once :P

Are you kidding? America will fuck up as many countries as it can without any wars coming here. The jet fighters would be released before anything gets too close.

Besides Trump has the codes to all the nuclear weapons the next world war would be just who can press the buttons fast enough.

I think Trump pissed off the PM of Israel.

I know their PM didn't like Obama, so I guess Trump is on that shit list now since he told him the same advice Obama did about not building in Palestine.

Trump was supposed to have a press conference with the PM, but it never happened or at least it was not televised since my soaps were on time.

On 2/13/2017 at 3:28 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Today Trump was meeting with PM of Canada and interrupted my soap.

Honestly, I think they are all full of shit. No one seems to actually feel confident what Trump is doing and I don't care how many PM or Presidents from around the world, say their relationship with the US is solid, I don't believe them.

I hope Trump decides to resign. He sucks as President and most people don't like him.

Are you kidding? America will fuck up as many countries as it can without any wars coming here. The jet fighters would be released before anything gets too close.

Besides Trump has the codes to all the nuclear weapons the next world war would be just who can press the buttons fast enough.

I posted this one Reddit in regards to this, but I think it's appropriate to repost here:

He'll drag us all to hell long before resigning. A resignation is an admission that he's a

loser.

He either gets impeached, dies in office, or serves his term. Those are the only outcomes.

59 minutes ago, luciusfunk said:

Either gets impeached, dies in office, or serves his term? Aren't those the same options for every president?

They are but the odds of the first two options are generally pretty small in comparison to number 3. The fact that you elected a chimpanzee in this case seems to have evened those odds up somewhat. 

3 hours ago, luciusfunk said:

Either gets impeached, dies in office, or serves his term? Aren't those the same options for every president?

What I meant was, with him, resignation is not an option. There are four possible outcomes, but with Trump one is essentially a non-option. 

14 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

What I meant was, with him, resignation is not an option. There are four possible outcomes, but with Trump one is essentially a non-option. 

Gotcha. 

17 hours ago, Dazey said:

They are but the odds of the first two options are generally pretty small in comparison to number 3. The fact that you elected a chimpanzee in this case seems to have evened those odds up somewhat. 

I didn't ask you. Please do not respond. 

17 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Don't post nonsense on a public forum and not expect a response then. 

I do not want you responding to me. I've asked you many times to not do it. I do not like you, I never have liked you, I never will like you. Please. Stop. 

A question is not nonsense. You would definitely know nonsense considering half your posts are full of shit. 

Edited by luciusfunk

4 hours ago, luciusfunk said:

I do not want you responding to me. I've asked you many times to not do it. I do not like you, I never have liked you, I never will like you. Please. Stop. 

A question is not nonsense. You would definitely know nonsense considering half your posts are full of shit. 

Dude, calm down. There's an ignore feature. He isn't sitting outside your window screaming at you like a paparazzo.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, downzy said:

Too bad.  There's an ignore feature on this forum that we encourage anyone to use if they do not wish to read responses to your posts.  

Then he should ignore me if my posts hurt him so bad he feels he has to comment when it has nothing to do with him. 

Just now, luciusfunk said:

Then he should ignore me if my posts hurt him so bad he feels he has to comment when it has nothing to do with him. 

He, along with anyone else, is allowed to respond to any post so long as they abide by the rules.  It's a public discussion forum.  If you don't want people responding to your opinions, refrain from making them public.  

• Like 4