Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

8 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Even though he looks like my drunk aunt on Christmas Eve he's prettier than me in make up :lol:

@SerenityScorp out of likes but there's something about Izzy on that pic you just posted that is fucking hot, I cannot figure out what, but it is xD 

But I'm dissapointed to see Him not wear proper cross dress :lol:

• Like 1

It was four years after 'Ju Ju Hounds' that Izzy released his next album, '117" [featuring Duff]. "playing with Duff meant going back out to LA. "Once I was there, I was like, 'Hey, this is OK'. I met some new people and that's when I got back into the idea of making another record. [Me and Duff] wrote 10 songs in a week. I had such a great time..."

All the same, '117' was followed by another long silence, broken by last year's Japanese-only release, 'Ride On'. As if to make up for lost time, however, his latest album, 'River', is just the first of two albums he plans to release this year. (The other is an all-acoustic affair featuring former Rolling Stones and Faces keyboardist Ian MacLagan, who also appeared on 'Ju Ju Hounds'). Though his own material sounds markedly different from GN'R, he insists that is not his style of writing that's changed, more that "I'm allowed to do the songs the way they were originally written now".

"In Guns N' Roses, I would come up with an idea for a song [starts playing simple chords] and the first thing that would always happen was Slash getting hold of it and going chunka-chunka-chunka!" He hacks out a blur of agressive riffs. "I'd be going, OK, it's already changed a little bit. Then Axl would come in and go, 'We've gotta do more lyrics, we've gotta have more vocals, more back-ups, let's layer this'. So by the time it was finished it was like, holy shit! What a monster!"

Izzy, the heart and soul of Guns N' Roses.

Interview with Mick Wall, 2001.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

@killuridols Welcome to Izzy's cult! I see You're interested with Izzy ass too

I dunno who is He but when I search it on google He looks different to Me

do not welcome me because i will not be around.... much..... :ph34r: .... or I'll see..... maybe.... I'm just nosey :smiley-confused2:

Not interested in his ass because I know he ain't got a huge one so! :max:

Milo Ventimiglia is an actor who got popular in the TV series "Gilmore Girls" that I used to watch when I was in College, lol.

I think he looked kinda like Izzy when he had long hair. Plus, in the show, his character had same kind of Izzy personality.

28 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

LOLOLOLOL:rofl-lol:

Not as big as JLO's but he has a little something.

IMG_4529.PNG

My love is unconditional, I don't care:wub:

hahahahaha :lol:

7 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I can see a little resemblance with Milo, yep, it may be the thin face, but Izzy's eyes and nose are cuter :P

yay! one person who found the similarity as well :headbang:

• Like 1

Ok let's go back to the 80's while we wait for two months for our lord to tweet again :lol:

I'm currently reading Watch you bleed by Stephen Davis and came across this quote by Chris Weber from the first time he met Izzy. 

"I was just blown away. I mean, Izzy was just about the coolest thing I’d ever seen in my life. He had this aura about him, with dyed black hair and he was a really nice guy who wasn’t into playing a role or pretending he was someone else, like so many of those people. Izzy dressed cool. He smoked cool. He was great. You could see that he was going to be a huge rock star someday." 

Chris is one of us :awesomeface:

• Like 1