Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

8 minutes ago, Kmartin9928 said:

This just made my day he is listening to me ???

Izzy tweeted I can put pic up through phone but I can give a link.. is he wanting to open an instagram account to post pictures of his droning??

https://mobile.twitter.com/IzzyStradlin999/status/817101843876585472

We can bet how long it will take this time until he deletes it :popcorn:

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

If I recall correctly, they toured together as a part of the Stones "Steel wheels tour and tbey invited Axl to join them. It's on the  Watch you bleed book, don't really know how accurate it is but it says Axl put two conditios, to choose the song and that Izzy had to be there too, I guess as a favor to his friend given that Izzy is a big Stones fan.

Out of likes but love the videos!!!

me too! love them soooo much :heart:

34 minutes ago, Archtop said:

What's happening on Instagram, I don't have it. Does fake Izzy post pictures and then delete them?

Right now it's just a few random photos and videos of Izzy and a couple of his tweets.  It used to be a very good collection of all of his deleted tweets- posted for prosterity I guess. I thought that's what set him off more than anything.  It must be very annoying that they are using his handle, but the posts are pretty innocent. 

Sorry, I couldn't help jesting, it appealed to my sense of humour that somebody was running an Instagram account in the same vain as his Twitter, posting pictures and the deleting them.

I see from your posts that it's more than that, and I agree somebody screen capping the tweets he has deleted, on account that looks like it's being run by him must be very frustrating. This is the kind of thing that will have him running back underground, which would be a huge shame, I love his random deletweets.

4 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Sorry, I couldn't help jesting, it appealed to my sense of humour that somebody was running an Instagram account in the same vain as his Twitter, posting pictures and the deleting them.

I see from your posts that it's more than that, and I agree somebody screen capping the tweets he has deleted, on account that looks like it's being run by him must be very frustrating. This is the kind of thing that will have him running back underground, which would be a huge shame, I love his random deletweets.

I hope he doesn't mind that I reuploaded that Walk'n song riff video that he deleted. Do you guys think I should take it down?

18 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I hope he doesn't mind that I reuploaded that Walk'n song riff video that he deleted. Do you guys think I should take it down?

This is why I really do not understand his account, he uses it to promote his work, then later deletes it clips, lyrics. He must know the idea is people will retweet and share, and that it will also be picked up on other media sites. So no I wouldn't worry about taking it down, I think the deal here is more to do with somebody impersonating him.

yeah, I just graduated to senior ???

Edited by Archtop
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I don't know, I personally try to respect the person's wish so if he wanted it deleted I'd keep it that way. It's a shame but, I don't know, it's complicated. A couple months ago I saw a screencap on a FB group of what looked like a very personal pic of Izzy supposedly taken from his wife's? IG account before it disappeared after taking the pic down. So I guess if it was real it was taken down for a reason and I thought it wasn't cool for that pic to be around. I know such things are almost impossible to control but I'd try to respect the man's wishes.

But again, we are talking about a video of him playing guitar, is not a personal pic or something. He probably doesn't mind.

• Like 1

Izzy's had some social media growing pains, that's for sure. It's hard for a lot of people, let alone a 54 year old man who has never particiapted before. I wonder what actions he took to get his Twitter verified? He said that he was waiting for verificaton last winter! Managers and publicists can get things verified quickly but I don't think he has any of those. 

Using his exact username and profile pic is a step too far. It's obviously causing confusion and annoying him. For most things, though? It's unfortunate but the first rule of the internet is once it's out there it's out there.  It's all fair game- I just hope that lesson doesn't send him back to the desert.  

• Like 2

By the way, I loved that his tweet looked actually like an ultimatum. Like "delete it TODAY" meaning "get your shit together motherfucker cause I got no more patience" No pun intended. Whoever you are, man, you're pissing Izzy off. He wrote Double talkin' jive, I'd delete that account if I were you. :lol:

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 2

I don't know what to think about this. I understand him being mad because some idiot took his twitter handle and that's causing confusion (some people still think that's him regardless of what he says on twitter) but when it comes to pics and videos this is the internet era. Once something is posted, it's there forever. If I was him I would ignore it. 

That's my humble opinion that nobody cares about.:shrugs:

• Like 3