Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

52 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Watching the 14 years video posted above and I'm wondering how can anyone, let alone gnr fans, say Izzy doesn't have stage presence :question:

He just has that natural charisma, I think. 

I think it's because he's more quiet and laid back. Axl is in your face and running around non stop so it's more noticeable. Neither way is wrong. I think if most of those people watched a ju ju hounds show they would see he has plenty of stage presence. It's just next to spastic Axl that he blends in more.

2 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

None of them are putting their instruments down and performing dance breaks. And lets face it, a lot of their "stage presence" from the early days came from their combined charisma as a group and, mostly, drugs.  

^ That too.

Those gifs tho... :wub:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Oh LOL is that even real? :rofl-lol:

To be honest, I have never seen a copy of a tweet look like that, but I guess it depends what platform it was taken from, @Jane M. is it yours.

The other thing I wondered is the time display, is that the time the tweet was made in Izzy time zone, or the time zone of the account holder? 

if it's real Izzy his trolling and having some fun, if it's somebody taking the piss (no pun intended) it's equally funny that's what they decided to tweet.

:facepalm: Can not believe I have now made three posts about this tweet, but it did make me laugh.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Archtop said:

To be honest, I have never seen a copy of a tweet look like that, but I guess it depends what platform it was taken from, @Jane M. is it yours.

The other thing I wondered is the time display, is that the time the tweet was made in Izzy time zone, or the time zone of the account holder? 

if it's real Izzy his trolling and having some fun, if it's somebody taking the piss (no pun intended) it's equally funny that's what they decided to tweet.

:facepalm: Can not believe I have now made three posts about this tweet, but it did make me laugh.

Twitter looks like that when you're on your pc. The screenshot is not mine and I think the time zone is from the account holder. 

Regardless, it was funny ? 

Thank you Izzy...or Izzy's dog or whoever.

• Like 1