Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

haha that thread and poor @downliner  even he was in disbelief with all the crazyness going on :P I was just a lurker here at the time, but that thread was so wild...already miss those days! I admit I didn't believe it was him, the tweets were so random, mainly that one about the 'Yo soy Axl Rose' :rofl-lol: Soooo good, bless you Izzy, we love you!

Twizzy gate, Lol couldn't make up my mind, yes it was him, no it wasn't. As one of his past tweets said, we are a tough crowd.

Did the fake Instagram account get taken down?

I want to know what you would like to see happen in 2017. Ideally I would love Izzy to release a whole album, quite happy for this to be digital though it would be nice to have something physical.

A couple of gigs would be great, even just some dates state side as long as I get some enthusiastic people reporting back, and photos. 

Do I want to see Izzy with GnR, well my head says No! not unless it meets his terms and more than two random appearances here and there à la Steven. My heart however is begging,the five of them to acknowledge Appetite, to do something for the fans who have been there for the long haul, (even the ones who got slightly lost with NuGnr) please, please please just the once.... 

Edited by Archtop
  • Like 3

I was still lurking when that thread was going on but it was hilarious. I felt so bad for Izzy & Will. I couldn't believe that people still had their doubts after Izzy had called him personally. lol

For this year, I'd love for Izzy to release a full album and for him to do a couple shows but I don't think the shows will happen. I've always wondered why Izzy doesn't do something low key with Rick Richards? Rick is always doing shows in Georgia so why not drag Izzy up there with him? lol I also think it'd be cool if he would work with Jesse Aycock some more.

For GNR... I don't know. I was so excited when I heard NITL get announced but now? I don't know how to explain it. I'm just not into it anymore. I still love Duff but I think it was the Steven guest spots that did it in for me. To see an original member only play one song was just depressing to me. Especially after everything Steven has gone through and knowing how bad he wants it. We saw more passion out of Steven in 5 minutes then we did out of a whole 3 hour set with Frank. :shrugs: I think the only thing that would get me excited about GNR again would be if all 5 guys patched things up and played again. Other than that I just don't want to see anymore guest spots from guys who created the band in the first place. So if Izzy keeps doing his own thing in 2017 I'm more than cool with that. :headbang:

• Like 3

I'm on page 4 and someone already discovered the "Spizzy gate"!! Clever GnR fans are clever. I'll go get the popcorn, no pun intended.

1 hour ago, Jane M. said:

All I want for 2017 is more solo Izzy. More new music from him and funny tweeletes. :P

If he feels like uploading more videos to his youtube channel that would be great too. Just saying:rolleyes:

Same here  Honestly, only reason I bought tickets for GnR was cause I kinda still had hope for Izzy to join them. But since it seems to be clear that he isn't it isn't so exciting anymore.

23 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

I'm pretty sure the app automatically imports the little verification check. Not sure. I had never used it before. lol All it had me do was type in his twitter name and then his pic popped up and I could write whatever I wanted.  If you google how to make a fake tweet a bunch of generators and apps pop up to use. Kinda scary how easy it was.

it IS scary! glad i am no one that anyone would want to make a fake account about :/

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

it IS scary! glad i am no one that anyone would want to make a fake account about :/

That's the really weird thing about the fake Izzy accounts. I've had at least 3 fake accounts made in my name before and they were taken down within hours. And I'm definitely not a celebrity. So why is his still up when so many people are reporting it?

Just now, Kris_1989 said:

That's the really weird thing about the fake Izzy accounts. I've had at least 3 fake accounts made in my name before and they were taken down within hours. And I'm definitely not a celebrity. So why is his still up when so many people are reporting it?

idk that is certainly strange and wrong! weirdest thing ( and creepiest ) that has happened to me is i was posting o FB and i heard this whrrrrrrrr click like noise. next thing i knew i found out this creep who had been sending me gross messages got mad cos i kept telling him to eff off so he hacked my pc web cam and posted pics of me he's taken! had to disable my webcam and report the perv and of course FB did NOTHING :facepalm:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

idk that is certainly strange and wrong! weirdest thing ( and creepiest ) that has happened to me is i was posting o FB and i heard this whrrrrrrrr click like noise. next thing i knew i found out this creep who had been sending me gross messages got mad cos i kept telling him to eff off so he hacked my pc web cam and posted pics of me he's taken! had to disable my webcam and report the perv and of course FB did NOTHING :facepalm:

:blink: That is so creepy. Mine was because I worked for a cosmetic company at the time and they were trying to rig a giveaway we were having on Youtube. I was like dude... That is a lot of effort to go through to try and win a $50 brush set. lol

11 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Wow, the world is full of creeps :blink:

I found this on Twitter :lol: Izzy turns 20.000 days old today!! Happy "whatever is called", Stradlin! 

Happy 20,000 days, Izzy! :lol:rock4

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, downliner said:

Cool sig @Kris_1989

Thanks!

And Izzy is back again. Screen shot cause... ya know. lol

Xw5hBqT.png

^_^ I need to go back and listen to Miami again. It's been way too long.

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I've watched that Izzy appearance with Aerosmith so many times, it's fuckin ace! 

Axl is a total tit for saying Izzy doesn't move enough on stage, and then people go regurgitating that stupid opinion. Pfft!! 

I hope Axl changed his mind about that over the years, else he's still a total tit :)

The "Izzy doesn't move on stage" thing came from Izzy's last shows with GnR, when he indeed wasn't moving or interacting (apparently because he couldn't have it anymore). I don't think Axl meant that Izzy doesn't move in general, but some people took that comment and created the myth of Izzy not having stage presence.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

The "Izzy doesn't move on stage" thing came from Izzy's last shows with GnR, when he indeed wasn't moving or interacting (apparently because he couldn't have it anymore). I don't think Axl meant that Izzy doesn't move in general, but some people took that comment and created the myth of Izzy not having stage presence.

That's what I mean about people taking what he said and spewing it like it's gospel. Nope, it's just something Axl said when he was being a tit.

I doubt he really thought or thinks that, I hope not anyway. I always saw those comments as Axls way of getting control of the band. The famous contracts.( they're a whole other multi page argument lol) 

I think Izzy was smart enough to realise that too, judging by his interviews after. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

That's what I mean about people taking what he said and spewing it like it's gospel. Nope, it's just something Axl said when he was being a a tit.

I doubt he really thought or thinks that, I hope not anyway. I always saw those comments as Axls way of getting control of the band. The famous contracts.( they're a whole other multi page argument lol) 

I think Izzy was smart enough to realise that too, judging by his interviews after. 

Yeah, that was a bullshit excuse on Axl's part. And I don't think Paul Tobias was moving more than Izzy.

Anyway, I'd take an 'immobile' Izzy every day over some people in NuGnR and their ridiculous moves.

• Like 4