Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Oh my. I really had to think this through, in my fantasy solo Izzy show the poor guy would be playing for a whole day. 

Here's my list: (in no specific order)

1. Pressure Drop

2. Baby Rann

3. Box

4. Hammerhead

5. Needles

6. Sweet Caress

7. To Being Alive

8. Upside

9. F.P. Money

10. Bomb

11. Here Comes The Rain

12. Call Me The Breeze

13. Concrete

14. I Don't Mind

15. Shuffle It All

16. Train Tracks

17. Ain't It A Bitch

18. Fire

19. Come On Now Inside

20. Somebody Knockin'

21. Time Gone By

• Like 4

Ah, I love this, great idea Kris! ;) OK

-Bucket o' trouble.

-Ain't it a bitch.

-Jump in now.

-How much (I just love this song so so so much!).

-Needles.

-Shuffle it all.

-To being alive.

-Baby Rann.

-Gotta say.

-Somebody knocking.

At this point he can get his acoustic guitar, a couch, a beer and a pizza (oh wait), OK, a tea and an avocado sandwich, and play a little acoustic set:

-Time gone by.

-How will it go.

-Sweet caress.

(At this point I'm also dead on the first row, OK)

-Call me the breeze.

-Come on now inside.

(Super dead. Dead forever. Very dead).

-Chop away.

-Train tracks.

-Head on out.

-River (I ADORE this song)

-Jivin' sister Fanny cover.

-Do you love me? cover.

And the big end.

-Pressure drop.

I'm gonna cry in a corner :no:

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Next time I want to leave this safe haven of us, please hit me hard on the head with a massive avocado from Izzy's plantation. The things I read on the main section were painful as fuck. :o

Ah the safe haven of the coven, yes I have to say I read some post this afternoon and decided I had to retreat. My fingers itch to reply to some people but then you just become part of the problem. I'm one step ahead of Izzy, I delete a lot of my posts befor they even make it to the board.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Next time I want to leave this safe haven of us, please hit me hard on the head with a massive avocado from Izzy's plantation. The things I read on the main section were painful as fuck. :o

Amen to that. I made that mistake earlier. I'm sticking to my little safe corner in the jungle from now on. lol

7 hours ago, Archtop said:

I don't know if he would do the juju hound songs, he might go with just the solo albums. All in all his got one hell of a lot of material to choose from,

I know... :( But a girl can dream, right? :P

There's a lot of people out there that was introduced to Guns N' Roses with the 2001 lineup or with the Chinese Democracy album so it's like they don't know any better, I guess. 

About Melissa, I have nothing against her. This current lineup is hybrid enough that having a pokemon with them is no surprise. You can remove her from the stage and the band can go on easily but for the hardcore Axl fans, she's terribly needed because what he says, goes. Just like they used to hate Slash a year ago but now it's a different story. 

Different strokes for different folks. :shrugs:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jane M. said:

There's a lot of people out there that was introduced to Guns N' Roses with the 2001 lineup or with the Chinese Democracy album so it's like they don't know any better, I guess. 

About Melissa, I have nothing against her. This current lineup is hybrid enough that having a pokemon with them is no surprise. You can remove her from the stage and the band can go on easily but for the hardcore Axl fans, she's terribly needed because what he says, goes. Just like they used to hate Slash a year ago but now it's a different story. 

Different strokes for different folks. :shrugs:

I'm out of likes but yeah, I suppose they are "nu" fans that don't really care. Not everyone can be like my nephew that is not even two years old yet and loves Izzy so much he even wants to invite him to his 2nd birthday in March :lol: I suppose he had a good mentor :awesomeface:

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 4

For years Izzy has worked with the same people, Rick, Taz and J.T, I wonder what has prompted him to work with new people.Do you think he just wants to do something new and get new ideas or is he  pulling himself out of a comfort zone? It's interesting, I have often wondered why Izzy isn't doing something along the lines of Rich Robinson or CRB Band just back to basic type touring.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Archtop said:

For years Izzy has worked with the same people, Rick, Taz and J.T, I wonder what has prompted him to work with new people.Do you think he just wants to do something new and get new ideas or is he  pulling himself out of a comfort zone? It's interesting, I have often wondered why Izzy isn't doing something along the lines of Rich Robinson or CRB Band just back to basic type touring.

Probably just trying something different. I don't understand the touring thing at all. There are so many rumors on why he doesn't do shows but it seems like those change with every interview that comes out. I could see not doing a big tour because of the expense but he never seems to want to do any one off shows with his friends or anything. I'm sure Kings of Chaos would have him out. Probably Aerosmith too since Steven Tyler is a fan of Izzy's and talked about him this year. Or why not do something with Rick or J.T.? Both those guys play shows all the time and I doubt it would cost Izzy anything... Maybe he just doesn't like playing live anymore? :( 

• Like 1

I don't really know. I guess he doesn't care anymore. He loves music, he loves making music and put it out there but that's it. Don't know. According to the rumors I first heard last year he wanted and AFD 5 reunion with new music and a tour but then shit happened. I suppose he is quite happy with the way his life is right now and doesn't care about touring his music anymore. It's kinda painful for the fans, but you know, it's Izzy, he's not here, not there, yet everywhere. :shrugs:

• Like 3

? Bad feelings about this one, So Stevens not  going to join them in Japan. Maybe any gag order he was under was for 2016. Is he going to be the first to break the silence and give us some insight, I didn't want it to go down this way. ?

49 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I feel bad for Adler. To me that says he's out of GnR completely. No way back. 

8 minutes ago, Archtop said:

? Bad feelings about this one, So Stevens not  going to join them in Japan. Maybe any gag order he was under was for 2016. Is he going to be the first to break the silence and give us some insight, I didn't want it to go down this way. ?

I'm out of likes but I agree 100% with both of you.

I can see the drama in this forum if he dares to say anything bad about GNR.  

"You suck"

"You don't know how to play drums anymore"

"Omg! You have no class"

"Disapointed in you Steven"

"Whatever, he doesn't have enough stage presence anyways"

"He's not reliable"

"Matt is better than you"

Just like a certain drama queens did with Izzy.

:facepalm:

Edited by Jane M.
More crazy shit
  • Like 4

The Adler thing is strange... gag order been lifted? Was there ever one (or a non disclosure agreement or whatever)? If there is what does it entail? Slash, Axl and Duff all have social media presences to some extent and there have been a few interviews (Axl, Axl/Duff, Fortus).  Something has to be in place to have kept Adler of all people silent for over a year. It's probably in the bands best interest to have him in particular keep his mouth shut since he's a total wildcard. Maybe it's person specific? I can't believe the band would be happy about his mom's book either. I agree the reddit thing seems like... it's not a good thing.

In regards to Izzy, Steven seems to have a lot of respect for him. Well, respect for him in a Steven way- loves him and thinks he's super cool. He's said some bad things about the other members but not really Izzy. Has he? His book has some Izzy drug/sex stuff that I'm sure Izzy didn't appreciate (especially if Marc was telling the truth that Beta told him that Izzy didn't like the drug stories in Slash's book).  But in interviews Steven has been pretty Izzy positive I think. But who the Hell knows what happened last year.  This band is so messy. 

As for Live! Izzy- I would love to see him (never gonna happen). I would love Ju Ju Hounds and 117 degrees in their entirety (never gonna happen). What I would realistically love is for the video of Izzy's Japan shows with Duff to be released- I'm pretty sure that he said on Chopaway or the old Beenafix site that his brother recorded them. 

• Like 2

I would think there has to be some sort of gag order in place. It's been a year and we've only had two interviews. Radio silence from all the members + crew. Without a NDA I just don't see all those people staying quiet for so long.

I just hope that Steven can stay sober through all of this and has somebody looking out for him. He only has 2 years of being clean under his belt (or is it 1?) and this has to be a ton of stress for him. His Mom's book, the back and forth with GNR, his back injury and I'm sure there is other stuff we don't even know about. I don't see how this AMA can go well unless he avoids all reunion questions but that wont go over well either since it's a AMA. It's kinda a lose / lose situation.

I don't think he has ever said anything bad about Izzy that I can think of? I just remember the interview where he kept saying that they all think he's goofy or something like that. :lol: 

This one:

I'm sure Steven is a total pain in the ass sometimes but I still think he's hilarious. :lol: I guess all we can do is hope for the best with the AMA and who knows, maybe it will get Izzy talking again.

50 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

I can see the drama in this forum if he dares to say anything bad about GNR.  

"You suck"

"You don't know how to play drums anymore"

"Omg! You have no class"

"Disapointed in you Steven"

"Whatever, he doesn't have enough stage presence anyways"

"He's not reliable"

"Matt is better than you"

Just like a certain drama queens did with Izzy.

:facepalm:

"He's a known liar"

That's the go to excuse

• Like 2