Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

On 23/01/2017 at 1:55 PM, Blackstar said:

Yes, it's strange. Maybe the picture is from Argentina :unsure:

I think it is.

His Reddit thing is with his mother about her book. Looks like we will get minimal reunion details, in the same vein as Slash's everyone is getting on great and probably nothing about Izzy. 

• Like 1

People is going to ask, that's for sure. I hope so! :lol: Any of you, fellow witches got Reddit? So we can ask him about Iz since he seems to have forgotten his Twitter. Maybe is avocado season again? I have no idea. :shrugs:

But in the meantime, here, have something beautiful. 

tumblr_ok9tyhyZqx1ua4iwlo1_400.jpgtumblr_ok9tyhyZqx1ua4iwlo2_400.jpg

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

People is going to ask, that's for sure. I hope so! :lol: Any of you, fellow witches got Reddit? So we can ask him about Iz since he seems to have forgotten his Twitter. Maybe is avocado season again? I have no idea. :shrugs:

Love that look!

I kind of think that most of his Twitter activity in the first half of 2016 was meant to rally the troops, so to speak. I don't think it is a coincidence that most of his tweeting stopped after the summer tour started and it was clear that it was going to be hugely successful. His tweets were fun but they were a poor bargaining tool.  I just hope that the rumors of him working on an album were true and that this doesn't turn into a 2012 situation- where he was fairly active and then suddenly disappeared for 4 years. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

And talented:wub:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, beautifulanddamned said:

Izzy would have such a great Instagram account! He's artsy and quirky and loves to travel...

Fat chance though. :(

It would be great. He probably has lots of awesome pics from around the world. But yeah, it's Izzy, not happening :P

Still keep hope for the Steven's AMA. Come on, popcorn, don't let us down! :awesomeface:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Is it just Me or Izzy in the second pic is kinda like Duff with black hair?

8 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Is it just Me or Izzy in the second pic is kinda like Duff with black hair?

Ha, I see it as well, they do say people who spend time together pick up on each other mannerisms and his defiantly pulling a Duff-I'm too cool face, or maybe it's one Duff stole from him?

Anyway disheartened by the reddit AMA, so it seems both Steven and Izzy wanted somthing different from the reunion, but not given the oppertunity. Izzy stuck to his guns and wouldn't play ball, Steven I think needed some kind of closure on this and he got to play with them and it appears now thats done his saying it should be all or nothing, I don't blame him for this at all, I think both men have remained true to themselves and I think the other Big  lesser three need to answer some questions because right now in my mind whilst they continue to tour on hits the bulk of which are Izzy songs they come across as Money grabbing assholes!,,,? None of which is new news so I have no idea why I'm pissed, mainly at Duff :shrugs: You know the title of his book "how to be a man" has really erked me since this reunion started, should shove his book title up his.......

:smiley-confused2:Rant subsiding just! ???Breath

• Like 4

I'm out of likes @Archtop but I agree! His answer kinda made me sad but it also made me regain a new respect for Steven. Nothing new about Iz. As I once said on one of my very first posts on this forum, at the beginning of the tour I heard a rumour from someone that had an insider at one show. He basically said "Izzy is a romantic that wanted a full original 5 reunion, with touring and new songs. Axl said no, and Slash and Duff just stuck with Axl." As I said, nothing new. :shrugs:

• Like 4