Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I don't think Axl had a problem the time Izzy was doing that. He was using himself.

But He didnt use it too much like Others or at least He quit earlier. What I mean if He's okay with Izzy selling drugs cause He can be caught anytime or something happens when He selling the drugs

On 28/11/2016 at 7:54 PM, beautifulanddamned said:

I have been reading some of Marc Canter's old responses on Izzy and it's interesting. He says at one point that he didn't realize how "fragile" Izzy was.  He also says a few times that Izzy talked to Axl and Beta about how he didn't appreciate the drug stories in Slash's book.  I thought that was strange- it's so well known anyway.

Iirc, Slash was discrete in his book and didn't mention Izzy's heroin dealing. Duff referred to it in his own book, but it seems no one gets angry at Duff :lol:

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Someone said tht He have one in Indy N' also in France or I dunno which city in Europe too

Well not all People

Ah no, of course not. Just saying that if you get the rhythm with drums it makes it a lot easier to do it on guitar. I got the tip from a friend that plays guitar and it worked haha

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

But He didnt use it too much like Others or at least He quit earlier. What I mean if He's okay with Izzy selling drugs cause He can be caught anytime or something happens when He selling the drugs

Yes, but probably by the time Axl stopped doing smack (1986 according to Marc Canter), Izzy had stopped dealing. I don't think he continued doing it after they got signed.

10 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Iirc, Slash was discrete in his book and didn't mention Izzy's heroin dealing. Duff referred to it in his own book, but it seems no one gets angry at Duff :lol:

Maybe he was upset about the some of the stories from the Hell House. Or perhaps the weird threesome when Izzy came on Slash...? :confused:

4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Right! Maybe because Izzy likes Duff more than Slash :awesomeface::P 

Everyone likes Duff! :shades:

Edited by KiraMPD

3 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Hi everyone,

Ive removed the link to Izzy's property. I realise it's out there on the web but I'd rather it not be posted on this forum.

Thanks for understanding.

Ok No problem

As long as You didnt block Me because of tht :smiley-confused2:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

This is one of my favorite pics of Izzy. He looks so sweet and innocent there :lol:

tumblr_ohf6yz1g7I1vypjyio1_1280.jpg

4 hours ago, KiraMPD said:

Maybe he was upset about the some of the stories from the Hell House. Or perhaps the weird threesome when Izzy came on Slash...? :confused:

Everyone likes Duff! :shades:

You know, I could definitely see Izzy not being thrilled about Slash making stories like that public :lol:

And I have to stick up for Izzy whe it comes to Slash's and Izzy's relationship. Slash has been a real asshole towards Izzy a couple of times, but I've read more or less every Izzy interview in existence and Izzy has always been very nice towards Slash, sometimes even coming across as very worried about Slash (and the other guys too, but I specifically remember him talking about Slash's drug use in an interview).

@SerenityScorp I'm not surprised Izzy would go to art shows. He likes to draw himself and I remember him talking about how important the artwork in album booklets is and how much he loved looking at these things when he was young. And he also apparently enjoyed art class together with Axl, so... :lol::wub:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

This is one of my favorite pics of Izzy. He looks so sweet and innocent there :lol:

tumblr_ohf6yz1g7I1vypjyio1_1280.jpg

You know, I could definitely see Izzy not being thrilled about Slash making stories like that public :lol:

And I have to stick up for Izzy whe it comes to Slash's and Izzy's relationship. Slash has been a real asshole towards Izzy a couple of times, but I've read more or less every Izzy interview in existence and Izzy has always been very nice towards Slash, sometimes even coming across as very worried about Slash (and the other guys too, but I specifically remember him talking about Slash's drug use in an interview).

@SerenityScorp I'm not surprised Izzy would go to art shows. He likes to draw himself and I remember him talking about how important the artwork in album booklets is and how much he loved looking at these things when he was young. And he also apparently enjoyed art class together with Axl, so... :lol::wub:

Sweet? Yes but innocent? Didnt seems like it:lol:

But Izzy have said indirectly N' sarcastically tht He didnt like Slash playing, before. N' what about when Slash said tht His dog is dead N' Izzy said but You've got Steven instead :lol: 

I know about Izzy into art but as Person like Izzy who likes something extreme sports tht pumps His adrenaline went to Art exhibition :lol: 

Edited by SerenityScorp

Do you think by not being open about his past and now somewhat of an enigma Izzy leaves himself open to the kind of speculation in the last few pages. I see this with famouse people a bit, the likes of Slash and Duff have always been open and addressed their drug usage in books and interviews to the extent nobody really cares anymore- it's old news. Izzy however remains quiet and appears uncomfortable with the situation, a lot of the comments regarding his lifestyle back then come from other people, until he sets the record straight in his own words isn't this kind of thing always going to follow him?

He doesn't owe anybody the truth about his life but for a man who's main lyrical themes seem to be about moving on, don't you have to shut down a lot of the issues surrounding your past befor you can. With Izzy every interview he does will be about GnR and his past, until hes done it to death, it must get really tedious can't blame him from not wanting to go there.

• Like 2

I thinks it's a really shame Izzy feels he can't be involved in the reunion for whatever reason. It's a shame because over the years since the break up Izzy has been the common denominator between the other 4 guys making guest appearances with each of them. If it's down to money ( from Izzy's point of view it is) it's quiet sad given the AFD5 are ALL multi millionaires. There's been too many wasted years ,bitterness,bad blood in this band to last a lifetime. I really hope there's a way to resolve the issues with Izzy & the rest of the band & we're able to see all 5 of the guys onstage together. We are a month away from 2017 which as we know is the 30th anniversary of Appetite For Destruction what a fantastic gift for the fans that would be. Come on guys with everything that has happened surely we can have a happy ending to this 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jane M. said:

That pretty much sums it up.

Absolutely, I cannot stand that people who feel entitled to something just because they are a fan of the person. Sometimes on twitter i get really upset over people calling him names and tweeting stupid things at him just because he isn't joining GnR. They don't get he owes them nothing and is embarrassing as fuck :facepalm:

2 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Ah, I love that pic :wub::wub:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

I don't think this has been posted here. I found it on tumblr, apparently comes from Duff's movie "It's so easy" (haven't had the chance to watch it yet) and IMHO deserves a place of honor on this thread. It goes well with the title :P The one and only Izzy Stradlin playing drums for Naughty Women. SPOILER! (you all have probably seen it and I'm late to the party :lol:)

Hide contents

tumblr_oggfwaLB8N1v77lgso1_1280.png

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

If Dexter see this:rofl-lol:

This is what I'm lookig for all this time!!!!

But its not what I expected, Only wigh, sunglasses N' lipstick:unsure: 

I wish it was full cross dress