Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

11 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

What? What happen? Cant see the pic

Izzy or whoever runs the Classicrockstuffs account asked me to take them down. I feel like such an asshole. I wasn't trying to steal anything from him... I should've known better. :(

• Sad 2

54 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Izzy or whoever runs the Classicrockstuffs account asked me to take them down. I feel like such an asshole. I wasn't trying to steal anything from him... I should've known better. :(

A bit harsh, saying that to you. I wouldnt worry about it, you were just trying to help out other fans that's all. An honest mistake and a bit of an overreaction from them :) 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

A bit harsh, saying that to you. I wouldnt worry about it, you were just trying to help out other fans that's all. An honest mistake and a bit of an overreaction from them :) 

No, it was completely my fault. He PM'ed me when the first video went up but Youtube didn't send me a notification so I didn't see the messages. I'm sure when he saw the other two videos go up he thought I was ignoring him and got pissed. I just feel like shit because I've been a fan for almost 20 years. The last thing I would ever want to do is steal from him or upset him. I just wanted everybody to be able to listen to the songs. :(

Oh well, lesson learned. Everything has been taken down from that account now. Sorry, everyone.

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 2

I'm so sorry, @Kris_1989, I feel responsible for the awful moment you had to go through.

Whoever runs that account is a douchebag, he could have asked you to take those videos down without being so unnecessarily agressive. You're a great fan and had the best intentions, no matter what this rude idiot says.

Again, I'm really sorry :(

58 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

No, it was completely my fault. He PM'ed me when the first video went up but Youtube didn't send me a notification so I didn't see the messages. I'm sure when he saw the other two videos go up he thought I was ignoring him and got pissed. I just feel like shit because I've been a fan for almost 20 years. The last thing I would ever want to do is steal from him or upset him. I just wanted everybody to be able to listen to the songs. :(

Oh well, lesson learned. Everything has been taken down from that account now. Sorry, everyone.

Dat acoount isnt Izzy 

Dont worry

The thing is why only You but not Every Izzy song on the Youtube

N' why the hell the account can say tht You steal the song when They didnt know where did You got the song, Im pretty sure You bought it

Tht account kinda pissed Me off

Edited by SerenityScorp

25 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I'm so sorry, @Kris_1989, I feel responsible for the awful moment you had to go through.

Whoever runs that account is a douchebag, he could have asked you to take those videos down without being so unnecessarily agressive. You're a great fan and had the best intentions, no matter what this rude idiot says.

Again, I'm really sorry :(

It's not your fault. :hug:I should've tweeted him and asked for permission first. I just assumed because his full albums and other songs had been uploaded that he wouldn't care. Stupid mistake on my part. :shrugs:

19 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Kris_1989 Dont be too hard on yourself, Izzy is lucky to have a fan like you :hug:

Thank you, @MillionsOfSpiders :hug:

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Dat acoount isnt Izzy 

Dont worry

The thing is why only You but not Every Izzy song on the Youtube

Maybe he's trying to get those taken down too? I don't know. :shrugs:

2 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

It's not your fault. :hug:I should've tweeted him and asked for permission first. I just assumed because his full albums and other songs had been uploaded that he wouldn't care. Stupid mistake on my part. :shrugs:

Thank you, @MillionsOfSpiders :hug:

Maybe he's trying to get those taken down too? I don't know. :shrugs:

Didnt see any comment on the other songs

It's ok guys, don't worry about it. "it is what it is" Steven Adler, 2017 ;)

Thanks for the support, though. Made me a feel a little better. :hug:

I just cant figure out why the hell he'd think I'm the one with the Instagram account. If that even is him. Like @SerenityScorp said, they go back and forth between the first and the third person.

Omg... Is Izzy turning into Norman Bates?! The third person is the asshole and the first person is the nice one? :lol:(Sorry, had to make a joke, this shit is too depressing and I don't want it ruining our No Gang)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kris_1989 said:

It's ok guys, don't worry about it. "it is what it is" Steven Adler, 2017 ;)

Thanks for the support, though. Made me a feel a little better. :hug:

I just cant figure out why the hell he'd think I'm the one with the Instagram account. If that even is him. Like @SerenityScorp said, they go back and forth between the first and the third person.

Omg... Is Izzy turning into Norman Bates?! The third person is the asshole and the first person is the nice one? :lol:(Sorry, had to make a joke, this shit is too depressing and I don't want it ruining our No Gang)

Lol Is He has split personality now :lol:

• Like 2

Hello to everybody. I am just a lurker but I couldn't help to read you  @Kris_1989 and what classicrocksttuf sent you, for the way the message is written (I mean the dots part (.) ) I can tell that account it is indeed Izzy, it is just the same form he has used to write in his twitter, just check how he wrote the one where he talked about sharing the loot.  

He writes the dots like this  .   (very separated) 

(i dont wanna sound like a lunatic but i am sure it is him) btw.. sorry for the way it made you feel.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, penelope said:

Hello to everybody. I am just a lurker but I couldn't help to read you  @Kris_1989 and what classicrocksttuf sent you, for the way the message is written (I mean the dots part (.) ) I can tell that account it is indeed Izzy, it is just the same form he has used to write in his twitter, just check how he wrote the one where he talked about sharing the loot.  

He writes the dots like this  .   (very separated) 

(i dont wanna sound like a lunatic but i am sure it is him) btw.. sorry for the way it made you feel.

You don't sound like a lunatic and thank you. :hug:

@Kris_1989 just wanted to say that it was a very understandable mistake. Don't be too harsh on yourself. :hug: Too bad you didn't get the first pm via youtube. If it makes you feel better, why not write back via pm and explain yourself? eg other vids of his work on youtube and you didn't get the first pm.

Now I'm wondering. Is listening to spotify stealing the guy's work as well or is Izzy controlling what's on there and what not?

Edited by Tori72

5 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

I'm late to the party but don't feel bad. You were just trying to help. 

Lesson learned, right?:shrugs:

I do think Classicrockstuffs it's him.

• Like 1