Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

2 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I wouldn't laugh if I was you, you know who's getting removed when they realize they forgot Melissa, right? :anger:

Izzy will be removed from the band's history and this thread will disappear with all of us who are in it :nervous:

giphy.gif

Just now, int8 said:

If I remember correctly the interview with Izzy and others members from Ju Ju Hounds was uploaded on your channel, right? I mean the one were people were calling, Rockline interview? Cause I can't find it on anywhere on youtube and I believe there was such a thing :question:

Yeah, I took everything down from the channel. I didn't want any issues with him. Did you need it?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I wouldn't laugh if I was you, you know who's getting removed when they realize they forgot Melissa, right? :anger:

Izzy will be removed from the band's history and this thread will disappear with all of us who are in it :nervous:

Let them try! 

giphy.gif

Someone touches Izzy or anyone in this thread and I'm more dangerous than angry giraffe Duff. 

37 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Well, sometimes this forum is as strange as the band. :shrugs: So Steven but some past and present helping hands and Axl in farious ages all over the place. Well...

Love the pic and Izzys face. And by the way, it's Steven's drink ;)

Yeah, I noticed after I posted the pic. 

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Haha ------------------------------

On a different note, what's wrong with the banner? Maybe I'm just blind but I can't see Steven, while there's a lot of irrelevant people like Pitman, Dj or Bumblefoot. Also Izzy is in between the irrelevants. Please tell me I'm blind and Steven is there :wacko:

005d20f304c7929cbfdb3fe61d088022_banner.

There was a website update hours ago. Apparently some things are messed up at the moment.

12 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Well, there are some good and bad news. Good news is Steven is back in the banner and bad news is so is Melissa :lol:

I don't think Steven will give his drink away honestly :P

Sooo Steven N' Melissa are one package deal, like Our Indiana Boys?

He will

Image result for Give Me My rum meme

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, KURT19 said:

Happy Monday to all you Stradlin-Sillies,

As a peace-offering to the hero, I just bought 'Wave of Heat' on iTunes in honor of @Kris_1989

3233187.jpg

AND as a HUGE F U to the Unholy Trinity, I just bought a piece of Steven's artwork.  Specifically the one entitled 'Out ta Get Me' from the website he talked about on the podcast!

http://stevenadlerart.com/gallery2.html

Steven Adler Guns N Roses Out Ta Get Me: A Visual Study of Rhythm

Keep Going and Keep Smiling!

That was very sweet of you. :heart::hug:

Speaking of Steven, I saw he was doing another podcast yesterday. :smiley-confused2:  Here we go again! :lol: I wonder if his little press tour will finally make one of the big 3 talk?

• Like 3

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

Link

It's not up yet. Steven just showed him and his Mom recording it on his instagram story yesterday.  It's Jay Mohr's podcast so I think it'll probably be up sometime today, I'll keep an eye out and post it when it's up. :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KURT19 said:

As a peace-offering to the hero, I just bought 'Wave of Heat' on iTunes in honor of @Kris_1989

3233187.jpg

AND as a HUGE F U to the Unholy Trinity, I just bought a piece of Steven's artwork.  Specifically the one entitled 'Out ta Get Me' from the website he talked about on the podcast!

You should be recieving an email from Izzy saying "you're a true fan" soon :lol:

And that thing actually looks pretty cool. Way to go, Steven! :heart:

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

That was very sweet of you. :heart::hug:

Speaking of Steven, I saw he was doing another podcast yesterday. :smiley-confused2:  Here we go again! :lol: I wonder if his little press tour will finally make one of the big 3 talk?

He has to make up for the whole year the big two and the not so big one had him silent :awesomeface:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KURT19 said:

3233187.jpg

Good choice, I like the Reckless life piece.

I spent Saturday updating my Izzy catalogue on ITunes got to show support. 

• Like 2

I have everything, both physical and digital, from Itunes of course.:D

Only missing Like a Dog and On Down the Road on CD. 

How about a re-release of those, this time in the US, so that I can stop looking for them at ebay everyday?

Just a suggestion, don't get mad my lord. :)

Edited by Jane M.
  • Like 4

I don't know in the US, but here in Spain is fucking difficult to find Izzy's music at all, in physical format I mean. The Juju's one and that's it. I pretty much got them via ebay and i hate the waiting. :max: I lack patience like a lot. :lol:

What's your favorite Izzy's album, guys? 

Edited by Darkenchantress