Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

He Who Shall Not Be Named said essentially the same thing about Izzy last year. That he was only up for guest spots but that he wanted high 5 figures and the big three wanted low 5 figures per show. That he hadn't backed out of anything. I get the feeling that what Izzy meant in his Bullshit Tweet was "equitably" not "equally" which has caused some confusion. I wish Izzy would clarify that and defend himself against the "flaky" shit, but alas, he's a grown-ass man and I guess it doesn't bother him. At least it doesn't bother him as much as a rouge Instagram page. 

As for Axl, he might have been referring to those shows in previous tours where he expected Izzy and Izzy didn't show up. He mentioned it onstage a few times. That's a long shot, but this isn't a dude who lets go of shit easily. But who knows with Axl. He seemed somewhat intoxicated in that interview. Also wildly unprepared for that very obvious question. Also he's just kind of a twat.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KURT19 said:

Follow me on this one:

So I shot out a rare tweet this morning:

And I've received 10 LIKES so far (thank you!) but the official Twitter notification line only shows me a TOTAL OF 9 USERS that 'liked' it.

So...who is the MYSTERY user that LIKED my tweet?  Could it be?!

According to Twitter: "1 user has asked not to be shown in this view."

WEIRD

I get that on a few tweets,I curently have an Izzy tweet pinned to Twitter comparing Izzy and Keith Richards, it says 12 likes and only 11 users listed? I don't get a notification of 1 person not shown. I also don't tend to use hashtags so don't know how it would be picked up by anyone of interest, who might prefer to hide? 

In regards to the reunion and Izzy never being at rehearsals, I'm kind of glad he decided early on he wasn't going to play along.Izzy seems to have a lot of integrity, some may argue bollocks his holding out for more money, but I have always felt Izzy was for a full reunion done properly versus the current extravaganza.

Edited by Archtop
Shit just noticed, I sent him the tweet, must have been feeling bold that day.

24 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Boo you whore.:max:

J/K

giphy.gif

"Moving right along..." :lol:

How would the guest spots even work?? They bring Izzy & Steven out for two songs per show... One song if Steven happens to offend or look at Axl the wrong way... Then shoo them off the stage to bring Fortus & Frank back? I don't think that'd work. :lol: Pretty sure the fans would be throwing stuff at that point.

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

giphy.gif

How would the guest spots even work?? They bring Izzy & Steven out for two songs per show... One song if Steven happens to offend or look at Axl the wrong way... Then shoo them off the stage to bring Fortus & Frank back? I don't think that'd work. :lol: Pretty sure the fans would be throwing stuff at that point.

I'd take the fucking Fortus and throw him to Axl's head, guitar and all if he takes Izzy away from me after two songs. :max:Riots everywhere, ah, the 80's again... :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

I'd take the fucking Fortus and throw him to Axl's head, guitar and all if he takes Izzy away from me after two songs. :max:Riots everywhere, ah, the 80's again... :lol:

You know what would probably happen? Izzy would go to the stage and Fortus wouldn't leave, three guitarists on stage ala NuGNR :facepalm: Riots, riots everywhere!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

giphy.gif

Well, I totally wanted to throw stuff at them when they took Steven off the stage after ONE FN' SONG! It would be awesome to see the five together at least for 5-10 minutes but then it would suck big time having to deal with the shitty lineup they have now after seeing the real deal.

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

24 minutes ago, dgnr said:

You know what would probably happen? Izzy would go to the stage and Fortus wouldn't leave, three guitarists on stage ala NuGNR :facepalm: Riots, riots everywhere!!

Where do I sign? Would be so cool to do a riot haha. Especially if they pulled the stupid three guitarists thing (which I totally believe they would :facepalm:). So welcome to the jungle, trinity! Wake up, time to motherfucking diiieeeeeeeeeeeee :anger:

The riots were actually in the 90's by the way :tongue2:

Any of you guys listen to Steven's interview with Eddie Trunk? I think I'm slowly being converted to a bigger Steven fan than a Izzy fan. Don't kill me! Izzy still has the better music.  :smiley-confused2:

I felt pretty bad when he was talking about standing on the side of the stage watching Frank play his songs. That had to have been pretty awful and then to have the lights shut out on you is just adding insult to injury. He should've gone with his plan to push Frank down the stairs but change it up a bit to take Richard down too. :lol: 

I'm assuming the Fernando/30th Anniversary/July thing will happen at the St. Louis show. It would only make sense to do something special there. But can you imagine if they try the one song BS in St. Louis? Maybe @BorderlineCrazy will get his riot after all! :lol:

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 2

Just now, Darkenchantress said:

I can't with more drama, I want to listen to it  though. :lol: 

Izzy, we know you're there, tell Steven we got his back if he needs a plan to get rid of a certain drummer.*

*I never said that. This message will self destruct in, I don't know, a couple hours. I learnt from the best. :izzy:

I don't think there will be any drama from this one. Maybe from the fanboys but that's it. It was a pretty funny interview and he talked about Izzy for a bit so you'll like it. :) 

Just now, Darkenchantress said:

I can't with more drama, I want to listen to it  though. :lol: 

Izzy, we know you're there, tell Steven we got his back if he needs a plan to get rid of a certain drummer.*

*I never said that. This message will self destruct in, I don't know, a couple hours. I learnt from the best. :izzy:

Same here. Can't bring myself to listen to it. Is there anything new in it? 

I doubt that there will be a real 30th anniversary show. I really can't see Izzy coming up there. Would he do it for the fans? And would the big 3 split the loot all of a sudden? It would be lovely, though.

3 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

There was some new stuff...

He talked about Duff & Slash texting him to come to Duff's house to talk. When he got there they made him sign a contract before they would talk about the reunion. That was in Jan. 2016. In March is when he went to rehearsals and pinched a nerve in his back. He said he was ready to play again in 10 days but Duff said no. He's been practicing for this reunion for 2 years because that is when he originally heard that it might be happening. Appetite & UYI stuff.

He said that they called him the day before the show in Nashville to ask him to come play two songs. He thought that he wasn't going to be included at all until that phone call.

He's only talked to Axl for a few seconds at each show he played. Never at rehearsals. "Axl likes to be left alone" :rolleyes: He also called the NuGNR guys ghosts and that's why Axl likes them because they're quiet. :lol: (AKA "yes" men like we have all been saying for years)

He also said that he loves Izzy and that he's the greatest. :wub: He said he would text Izzy today and ask him to do an interview with Eddie Trunk.

And then he said that he knows that Fernando is planning something special for July but he doesn't know what. He said that he wont do it if they're only going to let him play two songs.

I think that's pretty much it. I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting but that's the gist of it.

Yes please! :wub:

Thanks, Kris!!! :hug:

The Steven thread is getting funnier by the minute, people repeating the same nonsense again and again. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

There was some new stuff...

He talked about Duff & Slash texting him to come to Duff's house to talk. When he got there they made him sign a contract before they would talk about the reunion. That was in Jan. 2016. In March is when he went to rehearsals and pinched a nerve in his back. He said he was ready to play again in 10 days but Duff said no. He's been practicing for this reunion for 2 years because that is when he originally heard that it might be happening. Appetite & UYI stuff.

He said that they called him the day before the show in Nashville to ask him to come play two songs. He thought that he wasn't going to be included at all until that phone call.

He's only talked to Axl for a few seconds at each show he played. Never at rehearsals. "Axl likes to be left alone" :rolleyes: He also called the NuGNR guys ghosts and that's why Axl likes them because they're quiet. :lol: (AKA "yes" men like we have all been saying for years)

He also said that he loves Izzy and that he's the greatest. :wub: He said he would text Izzy today and ask him to do an interview with Eddie Trunk.

And then he said that he knows that Fernando is planning something special for July but he doesn't know what. He said that he wont do it if they're only going to let him play two songs.

I think that's pretty much it. I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting but that's the gist of it.

Wow, thank you. Your're the best :hug:

Makes me feel really sorry for Steven. We can only speculate why Duff was so set on this "no" after the nerve-pinching. Was it that Steven is less resilient and strong than he thinks himself? Or was it Axl? Or is Duff so much meaner und more business-like, than we, or I, like to think? And I wonder what Slash said to all this? 

Anyway, I do hope Izzy would talk to Eddie Trunk. Maybe it's my weird mood today, but I doubt anything like that will happen. Can't use my illusion today... ;)

• Like 1